Abit Loco Abit Loco is offline

Default BTW ... Where's Hillary?

On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 14:29:05 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 2/7/15 2:20 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 13:49:47 -0500, Abit Loco
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 09:45:52 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 2/7/2015 8:15 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

If she had a master fabricator like Harry Krause writing her speeches,
she wouldn't have to worry about getting tripped up in her lies. She'd
be a shoe in for the job.

Well, just what is it that keeps getting HK caught?

===

He weaves a tangled web, as do most serial prevaricators.

Wow...Lil' Slammer Wayne is *active* today.

I believe you've got him by a good 15 or so posts. Could be wrong, but hey...just
sayin', right?
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.