Default Yes, my young apprentice...

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

On 12/11/14 3:35 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:47:41 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

I don't see any pop-ups. I subscribe to that service and it works
properly for me. Perhaps you have your "invisible settings" set to too
invisible.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

What spnsors are listed below Harry's childish photo?"

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

I have Ad-Block installed. I don't see any popups at all. I had to
temporarily disabled it on Harry's link just to see what you are talking
about.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

I don't see any pop-ups. I subscribe to that service and it works
properly for me. Perhaps you have your "invisible settings" set to too
invisible.

I don't see any pop-ups but it's not because your subscribed service.
I have Ad-Block installed and it prevents any advertising or pop-ups.

As a test, I turned Ad-Block off temporarily and refreshed your link.
Sure enough, a bunch of ads and videos loaded.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

What are you using to access that site?
I have no problem with W7, IE 11, and I don't use an ad blocker.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

I don't see any pop-ups. I subscribe to that service and it works
properly for me. Perhaps you have your "invisible settings" set to too
invisible.

I don't see any pop-ups but it's not because your subscribed service.
I have Ad-Block installed and it prevents any advertising or pop-ups.

As a test, I turned Ad-Block off temporarily and refreshed your link.
Sure enough, a bunch of ads and videos loaded.

Ahh, I have Ad Block running, too. Thanks.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

On 12/11/14 5:28 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

What are you using to access that site?
I have no problem with W7, IE 11, and I don't use an ad blocker.

Greg uses the first iteration of Windows, I think, on his TRS-80.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

wrote:

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

I have Ad-Block installed. I don't see any popups at all. I had to
temporarily disabled it on Harry's link just to see what you are talking
about.

I had to have my blocker turned off because the health exchange web
site uses popups and I just went through that cluster****. I had to
turn off the popup blocker and totally enable cookies to get it to run
right.

I am an AARP member now ;-)
(not quite sure why, I thought I bought United Health Care)

I guess it is an honorary membership because I have not sent them any
money, nor did I agree to.

United Health Care is cheaper via AARP than direct from UHC. If you had
ATT cell phone, you can get 15% discount. There is a list of places that
also give discounts. Denny's etc.

On 12/11/14 10:18 PM, wrote:

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmkxncw

Why don't you act like a grown up and get a real place to post
pictures without all of those annoying popups?

What are you using to access that site?
I have no problem with W7, IE 11, and I don't use an ad blocker.

Greg uses the first iteration of Windows, I think, on his TRS-80.

Hey it is a 16 meg IBM PC-1 screaming along at 4.88mz with a hot rod
1200 BPS modem. ;-)

Upgraded again, eh?

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

ED at a young age?!? Please help me! Durtuthrich General 2 December 18th 11 03:37 PM
Too young Frogwatch General 4 September 1st 09 01:48 AM
Anyone want an apprentice for free? Zyana ~ Beu Ribe Boat Building 15 December 23rd 03 06:45 PM
Please don't chase me away (Apprentice person) Zyana ~ Beu Ribe Boat Building 11 December 9th 03 04:01 PM