Default Garner Video

CNN ran a long video a little while ago that recorded the aftermath of
the take down of Garner and the activities of the EMT personnel and
movement of him to an ambulance.

The video showed the EMT checking him for a pulse. It's not clear what
she said but it appears she indicated he had a pulse.

As they loaded him on a gurney for transport a bystander asked one of
the cops why they didn't perform CPR. The cop answered that Garner was
breathing.

If this is all true, it sorta changes the whole story about the cop
choking him to death.

On Thu, 04 Dec 2014 13:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

CNN ran a long video a little while ago that recorded the aftermath of
the take down of Garner and the activities of the EMT personnel and
movement of him to an ambulance.

The video showed the EMT checking him for a pulse. It's not clear what
she said but it appears she indicated he had a pulse.

As they loaded him on a gurney for transport a bystander asked one of
the cops why they didn't perform CPR. The cop answered that Garner was
breathing.

If this is all true, it sorta changes the whole story about the cop
choking him to death.

He had to be breathing to be able to say, "I can't breathe" over and
over.
--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

....Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)
KC KC is offline

wrote:

CNN ran a long video a little while ago that recorded the aftermath of
the take down of Garner and the activities of the EMT personnel and
movement of him to an ambulance.

The video showed the EMT checking him for a pulse. It's not clear what
she said but it appears she indicated he had a pulse.

As they loaded him on a gurney for transport a bystander asked one of
the cops why they didn't perform CPR. The cop answered that Garner was
breathing.

If this is all true, it sorta changes the whole story about the cop
choking him to death.

I think there is an echo in here ;-)
The talking heads at CNN are still saying they choked this guy to
death even after their FBI guy said it was not a choke hold and they
had a reference to the ME report saying his wind pipe was not damaged.
I think it was just the stress of the struggle that locked up his
heart.. I can understand that he *might* have survived if they
immediately sat him up and removed the cuffs, maybe cuffing him in
front but that is not procedure.

I was surprised that the EMTs did not get him on an oxygen push right
away. The EMTs in this case were probably not licensed to administer
meds.
Maybe the quality of the EMTs need to be looked at too.

Judy says that oxygen bag is SOP when our EMS shows up on the golf
course. I guess they assume heart attack right away.
She also has those zapper machines and most of the people on the staff
are trained to use them, certainly all of the starters and rangers.
The rangers carry them in their carts.

Another thing nobody is talking about is these cops might have seen this
act from this guy before. Apparently some of them knew him well, he had
been arrested 31 times up until that night...

wrote:

[...]

My local course also has one on a post right in the middle of the
course. Don't know if it's ever been used, but it gets checked weekly.
--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

....Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 19:14:43 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

CNN ran a long video a little while ago that recorded the aftermath of
the take down of Garner and the activities of the EMT personnel and
movement of him to an ambulance.

The video showed the EMT checking him for a pulse. It's not clear what
she said but it appears she indicated he had a pulse.

As they loaded him on a gurney for transport a bystander asked one of
the cops why they didn't perform CPR. The cop answered that Garner was
breathing.

If this is all true, it sorta changes the whole story about the cop
choking him to death.

You do know that there was a black female Sargent who was supervising
the arrest of Garner. Why wasn't she subject to indictment for allowing
a death to occur during her watch?

It does seem like a whole bunch of folks just skipped over that.
--

"When your argument has backed a liberal into a corner,
expect to be called a racist."

On Friday, December 5, 2014 8:42:59 PM UTC-5, Califbill wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 12/5/2014 7:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

CNN ran a long video a little while ago that recorded the aftermath of
the take down of Garner and the activities of the EMT personnel and
movement of him to an ambulance.

The video showed the EMT checking him for a pulse. It's not clear what
she said but it appears she indicated he had a pulse.

As they loaded him on a gurney for transport a bystander asked one of
the cops why they didn't perform CPR. The cop answered that Garner was
breathing.

If this is all true, it sorta changes the whole story about the cop
choking him to death.

You do know that there was a black female Sargent who was supervising
the arrest of Garner. Why wasn't she subject to indictment for allowing
a death to occur during her watch?

"Pantaleo is the only NYPD member facing possible indictment. Others at
the scene, including two sergeants, were offered immunity for their
testimony to the grand jury."

...NBC news

Seems as if they want to insure bias.

You can't swing a dead cat in the last few days without running into a new news story about a white cop shooting a black perp. The media has latched onto this storyline, and they are fanning the flames. Notice that they aren't reporting about white cops shooting white perps, or black cops shooting anyone.
KC KC is offline

On 12/6/2014 12:47 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 19:49:05 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 12/5/2014 7:28 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
[...]

CNN was reporting today that the EMTs are in trouble. I was just
passing through but I think I heard them say 2 are suspended and 2
were fired.
Considering the death was partially blamed on the position he was held
down in and the fact that cops other than Pantaleo were sitting on
him. I can see why they didn't indict.
Far too much reasonable doubt about any one person causing his death.
It does look like EMS could have done a lot more to keep this guy
alive. They seemed to think he was not in any particular trouble or
they would have AT LEAST put an oxygen mask on him and pumped some O2
into his lungs. That might have fixed him up right then.
My bet is everyone was happy that this guy was docile and they didn't
want to wake him up. That was the crime if there was one.

At a certain point I am starting to think they did not value his life
enough but that was long after the take down.

Or they had seen this act before from this guy. He was well known in the
area to the cops, with 31 previous arrests...

Police Union - Disrespect Killed Garner Poco Loco General 42 December 5th 14 01:25 PM
jamba handy video free download jamba handyvideo converter jambavideos auf handy jamba handy video geburtstag free jamba handyvideo akte 07jamba handyvideo [email protected] General 0 May 25th 08 11:21 AM
Biggest worldwide free Video multi language web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 links, 250 free online TV , 50000 music video, nice landscapes [email protected] General 0 August 16th 07 04:00 PM
R33 Video's Bart Senior ASA 4 November 16th 05 05:05 AM
Impressive Video showing .50 caliber sniper rifle video on targets in Afghanistan HarryKrause General 1 July 10th 05 06:00 PM