Default ooops

(southern Florida)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/03/23AFB65F00000578-0-image-18_1417581224108.jpg
Tim Tim is offline

Not good. Let the lawsuits fly!
KC KC is offline

On 12/3/2014 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
Not good. Let the lawsuits fly!

What the **** are you talking about Tim?
Tim Tim is offline

Scott it looks to my that the drawbridge didn't open right and the boat is smacking it. So who's at fault for damages? The DOT for a faulty bridge? Or the vessel captain for hitting it

On 12/3/2014 9:53 AM, Tim wrote:

Scott it looks to my that the drawbridge didn't open right and the boat is smacking it. So who's at fault for damages? The DOT for a faulty bridge? Or the vessel captain for hitting it

The report I heard was that the drawbridge malfunctioned and dropped as
the boat was transiting under the bridge.

On 12/3/2014 9:57 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/3/2014 9:53 AM, Tim wrote:

Scott it looks to my that the drawbridge didn't open right and the
boat is smacking it. So who's at fault for damages? The DOT for a
faulty bridge? Or the vessel captain for hitting it

The report I heard was that the drawbridge malfunctioned and dropped as
the boat was transiting under the bridge.

That makes sense. There doesn't appear to be any shear damage. The boat
was probably in dead slow ahead mode.
KC KC is offline

On 12/3/2014 9:53 AM, Tim wrote:
Scott it looks to my that the drawbridge didn't open right and the boat is smacking it. So who's at fault for damages? The DOT for a faulty bridge? Or the vessel captain for hitting it

Yeah, I can't follow your posts... there is no context to them, no
links, no quoted.. Just your comment out there in the middle of
nowhere Guess I will have to pick up as I go along...

KC
On 12/3/2014 9:53 AM, Tim wrote:
Scott it looks to my that the drawbridge didn't open right and the boat is smacking it. So who's at fault for damages? The DOT for a faulty bridge? Or the vessel captain for hitting it

"Yeah, I can't follow your posts... there is no context to them, no
links, no quoted.. Just your comment out there in the middle of
nowhere Guess I will have to pick up as I go along... "

What the 'ell.....
Tim's post shows up right after Richards....even in my Playbook....
That is... Number 1 and then number 2 posts.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out what Tim is talking about.

On Wed, 03 Dec 2014 09:27:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

(southern Florida)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/03/23AFB65F00000578-0-image-18_1417581224108.jpg

===

More information he

http://www.yachtingmagazine.com/yach...-damaged-crash

Looks like the bridge was defective. No injuries but significant
damage. The top deck hot tub appears to be OK.

October Ooops! Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 94 November 8th 10 06:21 PM
OOOps. Loog.. I am Tosk General 12 April 1st 10 10:03 PM
OOOps.. Sorry John. Tosk General 13 October 23rd 09 12:58 AM
Ooops! Glenn Ashmore Cruising 8 November 5th 04 10:27 PM
O.T. Ooops DSK General 3 September 22nd 04 04:38 PM