Default Plumbing Repairs Suck

Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

On 11/2/2014 3:55 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

That sounds like a Harry Krause brain fart.

On Sun, 2 Nov 2014 21:55:31 +0100 (CET), "Anonymous Remailer
(austria)" wrote:

Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

Careful, Mr. Anonymous

christian mock
4/24/12

Today, the police arrived with a court order that allowed them to
create a forensic disk image of the austria remailer. This apparently
was on request of the US authorities, related to the Pittsburgh bomb
threats.

Therefore, I had to destroy any existing keys and create new keys (see
below).

What does this mean?

- - The remailer's private keys are compromised, so any message that
was
encrypted to those keys can be decrypted, *if* it was intercepted in
the form it reached the austria remailer.

- - If you've been following best practice and used a chain of
remailers, this chain has been weakened, but probably not broken.

- - Since I've destroyed all existing keys, messages "in flight"
encrypted to those keys will be discarded. I'm sorry about that.

- - You need to update your keyrings before you can include austria in
your chains again

- - Depending on how paranoid you are, you may assume the machine is
backdoored, since the authorities have had access. I will re-install
the machine from trustworthy media, but due to the logistics
involved this will take a few weeks.
KC KC is offline

On 11/2/2014 4:38 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/2/2014 3:55 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

That sounds like a Harry Krause brain fart.

Anybody check the obits yet, or the crime record in his local paper.. We
could be missing a great party somewhere!

L'il Snot spews.
..KC
On 11/2/2014 4:38 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/2/2014 3:55 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

That sounds like a Harry Krause brain fart.

" Anybody check the obits yet, or the crime record in his local paper.. We
could be missing a great party somewhere! "

It would be an even bigger party if we could celebrate you finding gainful employment and getting a man's haircut.

KC KC is offline

On 11/2/2014 7:12 PM, True North wrote:
L'il Snot spews.
.KC
On 11/2/2014 4:38 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/2/2014 3:55 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

That sounds like a Harry Krause brain fart.

" Anybody check the obits yet, or the crime record in his local paper.. We
could be missing a great party somewhere! "

It would be an even bigger party if we could celebrate you finding gainful employment and getting a man's haircut.

Thank God I could care less about your values and opinions.... you are
trash, a drone who barely made it though and were satisfied with that...
what a waste...
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 12:55:35 PM UTC-8, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

How you doing Nomen.

On 11/2/14 9:31 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/2/2014 7:12 PM, True North wrote:
L'il Snot spews.
.KC
On 11/2/2014 4:38 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/2/2014 3:55 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

That sounds like a Harry Krause brain fart.

" Anybody check the obits yet, or the crime record in his local
paper.. We
could be missing a great party somewhere! "

It would be an even bigger party if we could celebrate you finding
gainful employment and getting a man's haircut.

Thank God I could care less about your values and opinions.... you are
trash, a drone who barely made it though and were satisfied with that...
what a waste...

Let see if I have this right. Don had a job for many years and he
retired with a pension that enables him to buy a new car when he wants
one and a new boat when he wants one. Don has health insurance. You
could not hang onto a job stacking crates at a food warehouse. You
claimed you work as a car mechanic but couldn't hang onto that job,
either. You had hobby employment designing webpages for people who
didn't know any better. You dug fence post holes for a while and now you
design and silkscreen T-shirts to promote kiddie Motor bike racing.
Seems to me that Don is the solid citizen and you are the trash.

Please excuse my typing as I am actually not typing... I am dictating
this because of a wrist injury.

As always, have nice day.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -

On 11/2/14 10:02 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, November 2, 2014 12:55:35 PM UTC-8, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

How you doing Nomen.

Nomen reMailer?

The writing sucks, but the sentiment about John Herring the racist is
spot on.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -
Norman Mailer

Plumbing Repairs Suck Poco Loco General 17 November 2nd 14 06:25 PM
Head Plumbing bushman Cruising 7 August 18th 05 08:48 PM
Plumbing tip: Gould 0738 General 0 September 21st 04 06:01 PM
ABS PLUMBING tbuck Cruising 9 October 3rd 03 04:59 PM
Steve and Plumbing Bobsprit ASA 26 August 6th 03 01:29 AM