Default Plumbing Repairs Suck

On 11/3/14 7:40 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 05:59:42 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

Please excuse my typing as I am actually not typing... I am dictating
this because of a wrist injury.

What happened to your wrist? I hope it is not that arthritis thing
that I had/have.
Don't pay a lot of attention to the people who say "immobilize". I did
that and lost almost a year before a physical therapist told me to do
exactly what 5 doctors told me not to do. I am OK now.,

I don't want to make a big deal out of this. I was over in Virginia last
week middle the week trying to get a part for my wife's rug shampooer.
Out in the strip mall parking lot, I saw a guy physically and verbally
abusing a woman and her child. He was slapping the woman and pulling on
the child. I asked him to stop. He got verbally abusive towards me and
then he took a swing at me. He missed. I swung at his face as hard as I
could with my right hand and connected.
He fell to the ground but I didn't knock him out just staggered him. I
told the woman to call the cops but she didn't want to. She thanked me
and she and the kid got in her car and drove away. The guy I hit got up
and gave me a dirty look and got his car and drove away. My lower arm
and wrist hurt like a son of a bitch so I ended up at the ER this past
weekend and x-rays showed I busted a couple of bones in my wrist in
hitting the parking lot asshole. No good deed goes unpunished. So, no
typing.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -

On 11/3/2014 7:51 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/3/14 7:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

Good show chap. Bummer about the wrist though.

I get a kick out of watching the old Western TV shows and movies. If
people hit other people the way they depict in the fights they would all
have busted hands and wrists.

On 11/3/14 8:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/3/2014 7:51 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/3/14 7:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

should have worn my steel toe jobsite shoes and kicked him in the balls.

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 07:51:26 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

[...]

===

Congratulations on doing the right thing. In Florida you could have
legally shot him and saved your wrist.
KC KC is offline

On 11/3/2014 7:13 AM, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

On 11/2/14 9:31 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/2/2014 7:12 PM, True North wrote:
L'il Snot spews.
.KC
On 11/2/2014 4:38 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/2/2014 3:55 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
Your comfort spot... under a leaking sewer pipe.

That sounds like a Harry Krause brain fart.

" Anybody check the obits yet, or the crime record in his local
paper.. We
could be missing a great party somewhere! "

It would be an even bigger party if we could celebrate you finding
gainful employment and getting a man's haircut.

Thank God I could care less about your values and opinions.... you are
trash, a drone who barely made it though and were satisfied with that...
what a waste...

Let see if I have this right. Don had a job for many years and he
retired with a pension that enables him to buy a new car when he wants
one and a new boat when he wants one. Don has health insurance. You
could not hang onto a job stacking crates at a food warehouse. You
claimed you work as a car mechanic but couldn't hang onto that job,
either. You had hobby employment designing webpages for people who
didn't know any better. You dug fence post holes for a while and now you
design and silkscreen T-shirts to promote kiddie Motor bike racing.
Seems to me that Don is the solid citizen and you are the trash.

Please excuse my typing as I am actually not typing... I am dictating
this because of a wrist injury.

As always, have nice day.

Did you break your wrist trying to pat yourself on the back?

We really don't care about career advice or financial advice from a guy
who has been sued by the federal government, state government and
countless others for running his business into the ground and not paying
his fair share of taxes and who lives in the basement of his alleged
wife because the courts would confiscate his home if his name was on the
title.

Exactly... harry has given up too. I have not given up yet.

KC KC is offline

On 11/3/2014 9:34 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Do you guys actually believe him? Incredible... lol!

On 11/3/14 9:34 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

I don't live in Florida and i saw no need for deadly force.

On 11/3/14 9:42 AM, KC wrote:
[...]

It is sort of funny that you make these posts. Your threats and your
behavior and the statements of several other people about yoyr threats
and behavior were a good part of the reasons why I was able to obtain
concealed carry permit in my state.
I assure you that if you home invade here you will leave the premises in
a body bag.

F*O*A*D
[...]

Wonder if the bully was her ex.
She should have called the police and pressed charges plus gotten a court order for him to stay away.
He just might take out his humiliation on her and the kid at a later date.
We've all seen how these cowards operate just by reading the threats of Dickson and his MiniMe in Connecticut.

On 11/3/14 10:47 AM, True North wrote:
F*O*A*D
[...]

I bet that guy was or is her ex. Hey A lot of times those court orders
are simply ignored and the police don't do much to enforce them.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -
Norman Mailer

Plumbing Repairs Suck Poco Loco General 17 November 2nd 14 06:25 PM
Head Plumbing bushman Cruising 7 August 18th 05 08:48 PM
Plumbing tip: Gould 0738 General 0 September 21st 04 06:01 PM
ABS PLUMBING tbuck Cruising 9 October 3rd 03 04:59 PM
Steve and Plumbing Bobsprit ASA 26 August 6th 03 01:29 AM