Harry Krause

Default Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?

Anyone planning on boating in the mid-Bay area this Sunday? Temps are
supposed to be in the 60s, and I'll probably try to get out for half a
day, maybe with a fishing rod or two, maybe not.

I know the season is about to end, because last Monday I sent my
spinning reels up to Penn for their annual D&C, and all I have left
that's appropriate for the Bay is a Shimano baitcaster and a Shimano
charter spl, which is really too heavy. Also, the duck hunters are
warming up their shotguns...I hear them practicing in the late
afternoons. Takes one hell of a manly man to kill a duck, eh?

Anyway, if the weather is halfway decent, I wouldn't mind catching up
with one or two wrecked boat posters somewhere between Solomons Island
and Deale. It'll be much too crowded around Annapolis, what with the
powerboat show.

Who is still boating in the mid-Bay area?

P.S. I apologize for the semi-on-topic nature of this post.

Email sent to will never reach me.

K Smith

Subject: Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?
From: Harry Krause

Well, I didn't have a half-dozen guns handy, don't you know?

Yepper, you've stated that you only have a few. You must be some sort of
killer-in-waiting to own a gun, huh?

But, then, how bright do you have to be to be a prison guard?

All you have to do to be a brickwriter is to fog a mirror, or portray yourself
as one on usenet.

What did you do in the military, Mark?

More than you did, KKKrause. Did your bedwetting problem keep you 4F?

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.

Come on Mark you don't believe the wife story do you?? I mean you helped
create her then drove him on to even more unbelievable BS stories
involving her. Remember what?? 98?99? he claimed the FBI were helping
him investigate "you".

(i) He starts telling lies about this & that psychobabble, he says a
"friend" has told him. Several in this NG realise he could only have
totally misunderstood this psycho BS from whoever is treating him for
his mental illness & say so.

(ii) He has no defense although he tries to make out otherwise for a
while; then hey presto out of the blue & very much belated he claims the
source of this totally incorrect psychobabble is from his 20 years
younger, beautiful, highly medically qualified wife!! Total & absolute
BS for sure; no woman, no matter how low, how desperate, would have him
I can assure you.

(iii) In an effort to make the psychotherapist wife story even remotely
believable he makes up this complex story about how she's being harassed
over the phone by "someone" from this NG & in his standard liar fashion
he "alludes" that someone is you.

(iv) He even claims the FBI is looking into it for him !!! He's totally
mad, very dangerously mad.

(iv) You let he get away with it twice then, you being a normal & real
person & in law enforcement, make it crystal clear you'll take action
against him for making such outrageous untrue claims. IUt wasn't just
the claims it was the whole cock & bull story, just as the one where he
claimed to have used the car on someone & broken their leg, total mental
illness stuff!!

(v) He drops the story for a while, his standard ploy when caught lying,
as he did with the 43 ft Hatt, the Seapro, the lobster boat & now we'll
get his usual BS about his latest fantasy the BS Parker, which is
probably owned by the charterer he pays to be taken out a few hours when
his meds are well regulated.

So come on, there is no "wife", no dealer father, no boats at all, no
having "met" every president since the war, no ........... it just goes
on & on.

He's just a sad sick & after staslking madcow in real life, proven
dangerous liar.

Blackout

"K Smith" wrote
Mark Pilcher wrote:

so are you 2 longwinded dip****s going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday with
Harry or WHAT?

Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Anyone planning on boating in the mid-Bay area this Sunday? Temps are
supposed to be in the 60s, and I'll probably try to get out for half a
day, maybe with a fishing rod or two, maybe not.

Went out on the Patrick today out of Deale with the neighborhood group. We
brought 100+ Strippers up to the boat and into the boat and only kept 4,
most were in the 14 to 17 inch range. We were between Deale and the nuke
plant chumming. Other boats brought in their limit of 20+ inchers and were
not fishing in the spots we were fishing. Will be eating the ones we caught
tonight.

Bert

Harry Krause

Blackout wrote:

"K Smith" wrote
Mark Pilcher wrote:

so are you 2 longwinded dip****s going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday with
Harry or WHAT?

Unlikely, since Mark lives in Texas and BroomHilda Smith...well, who
really knows, anyway?

There aren't many mid-Bay boaters here anyway, and it'll be too crowded
in Annapolis to meet there, what with the powerboat show.

Email sent to will never reach me.