Harry Krause

Default Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?

Subject: Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?
From: Harry Krause

Takes one hell of a manly man to kill a duck, eh?

Takes one hell of a manly man to crush a burglar's legs with a truck, eh?

Well, I didn't have a half-dozen guns handy, don't you know?

We know your wifey is hard at work scrubbing urinals so you can talk about
imaginary fishing trips, KKKrause.

Your mental powers must serve you well during the morning prisoner head
count...

One, two, three, four...whoops...

One, two, three...whoops...

One, two, three, four...whoops.

But, then, how bright do you have to be to be a prison guard?

What did you do in the military, Mark? Fill in foxholes other soldiers dug?

Mark Pilchard--being all he can be...

Email sent to
will never reach me.