Default For The Blind Shooter...

http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are
500 for $22.99.

--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

On 10/22/14 11:25 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

Indeed, the .22LR ammo goes in and out of stock quickly at the large
volume stores, but it isn't difficult to "get lucky." I've found that
the "ammo bots" are a bit slow, so I have a short list of stores I check
when I am looking for something in particular. If one doesn't have what
I want, the odds are good another seller will. Cabelas has been my main
source for .22LR ammo. Decent prices, decent availability, and
reasonable shipping rates.

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

Indeed, the .22LR ammo goes in and out of stock quickly at the large
volume stores, but it isn't difficult to "get lucky." I've found that the
"ammo bots" are a bit slow, so I have a short list of stores I check when
I am looking for something in particular. If one doesn't have what I
want, the odds are good another seller will. Cabelas has been my main
source for .22LR ammo. Decent prices, decent availability, and reasonable shipping rates.

But you stated they were available at the URL.

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

Indeed, the .22LR ammo goes in and out of stock quickly at the large
volume stores, but it isn't difficult to "get lucky." I've found that the
"ammo bots" are a bit slow, so I have a short list of stores I check when
I am looking for something in particular. If one doesn't have what I
want, the odds are good another seller will. Cabelas has been my main
source for .22LR ammo. Decent prices, decent availability, and reasonable shipping rates.

But you stated they were available at the URL.

He sure did. Turns out he lied again.

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

Indeed, the .22LR ammo goes in and out of stock quickly at the large
volume stores, but it isn't difficult to "get lucky." I've found that the
"ammo bots" are a bit slow, so I have a short list of stores I check when
I am looking for something in particular. If one doesn't have what I
want, the odds are good another seller will. Cabelas has been my main
source for .22LR ammo. Decent prices, decent availability, and reasonable shipping rates.

But you stated they were available at the URL.

They were. You think I'm the only one who noticed, eh?

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here
are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not
order able.

Indeed, the .22LR ammo goes in and out of stock quickly at the large
volume stores, but it isn't difficult to "get lucky." I've found that
the
"ammo bots" are a bit slow, so I have a short list of stores I check
when
I am looking for something in particular. If one doesn't have what I
want, the odds are good another seller will. Cabelas has been my main
source for .22LR ammo. Decent prices, decent availability, and
reasonable shipping rates.

But you stated they were available at the URL.

They were. You think I'm the only one who noticed, eh?

You owe Herring an apology.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:25:48 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

Harry and his reading problems again.

wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

Just as well, that Thunderbolt ammo is very dirty shooting stuff.
It is the only thing I found that would not work in my machine gun.
After a few magazines the 10-22 was so dirty that it wouldn't run.
I was at the range that the class III FFL owned and he said I should
just stop shooting that crap. We cleaned the gun and I shot several
boxes of Remington Gold through it without a burp.

When I asked about some of the steel case 5.56 eastern block stuff, they
said very dirty. Not worth any savings.

wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

For Herring, who thinks there are no .22LR rounds available, here are 500 for $22.99.

Out of stock, etc. what good is a $23 price, when they are not order able.

Just as well, that Thunderbolt ammo is very dirty shooting stuff.
It is the only thing I found that would not work in my machine gun.
After a few magazines the 10-22 was so dirty that it wouldn't run.
I was at the range that the class III FFL owned and he said I should
just stop shooting that crap. We cleaned the gun and I shot several
boxes of Remington Gold through it without a burp.

When I asked about some of the steel case 5.56 eastern block stuff, they
said very dirty. Not worth any savings.

Everyone I know with an AR has told me to stay away from Tula, Wolf, and
the rest of the steel-cased, steel-cored Russian/former Sov Bloc ammo
because it tears up the barrel. I did, however, stumble across something
called "Wolf Gold," a Wolf ammo that's pretty inexpensive and is brass
cased, with a full jacketed lead bullet. It's just "shoot 'em up" ball
ammo, but it doesn't screw up the barrel, it feeds properly, and...did I
say it was...cheap? You can get it for 30 cents a round, and the price
is dropping.

As of 6:50 am (Eastern) today, these guys had more than 99 boxes of it
at $5.99 for a box of 20:

http://tinyurl.com/ojd4gxe

Shooter ID Bob Crantz ASA 1 April 18th 07 05:40 PM
OT Beretta shooter Calif Bill General 7 April 19th 06 12:36 AM
Why Americans Are So Blind? Skipper General 6 February 12th 06 11:30 PM
Blind Rafters vinnie General 0 May 19th 04 11:39 PM
blind rafters vinnie Whitewater 1 May 19th 04 10:31 PM