Calif Bill

Default OT Beretta shooter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v97Jp...search=beretta

JohnH

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 06:28:22 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v97Jp...search=beretta

I have one of those :}

And now you're just looking for eight people to shoot? :)
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Doug Kanter

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v97Jp...search=beretta

I have one of those :}

What gauge loads was the guy probably shooting?

Don White

wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v97Jp...search=beretta

I have one of those :}

And now you're just looking for eight people to shoot? :)
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Should send that guy hunting with Dick C. Wonder who'd come back?
Calif Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v97Jp...search=beretta
I have one of those :}

What gauge loads was the guy probably shooting?

12 gauge shotshells, because that's all she wrote for the Xtrema2. But...I
bet they were one ounce loads.

If you are as good as the shooter, you do not need more than 1 oz loads.

JohnH

Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v97Jp...search=beretta
I have one of those :}
What gauge loads was the guy probably shooting?

12 gauge shotshells, because that's all she wrote for the Xtrema2. But...I
bet they were one ounce loads.

If you are as good as the shooter, you do not need more than 1 oz loads.

Well, I'm almost as good. If someone tosses up five clays at a time,
I'll surely hit one or two. If I hit two and three break when they hit
the ground, does that count?

I'm guessing one ounce target loads or even special hand loads, because
I really didn't see any kickback while he was firing, even with the
one-handed firing. The Xtrema2 supposedly fires down to 1 ounce loads
without any problem, but I've not personally tried anything lighter than
that. It needs a certain amount of gas pressure to cycle properly, and
really light loads may not provide enough.

It didn't appear as though the Xtrema was having any problems cycling
properly.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Doug Kanter

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

No, it sure didn't. I'll try to find out what loads the guy was using.

It also appears the guy may have practiced for a few minutes before the ad
was filmed. Or, maybe for about 20 years.

It's a fun shotgun for sure. Next time Dick Cheney calls and invites me
hunting, it'll be the one to take along!

But Harry, That gun is usless unless you get the first shot....