Default Florida gets one right...

Just moments ago, Michael Dunn, who shot and killed 17-year-old
Jacksonville, Florida, high school student Jordan Davis at a local gas
station in November 2012 during an argument over loud music, was
sentenced to life in prison without parole.

When given a chance to admit that he was wrong during his sentencing,
Dunn continued to hint that he believed it was justified by saying,

"I'm mortified that I took a life, whether it was justified or not. I
want the family to know that I truly regret what happened. I'm sorry for
their loss and if I could roll back time and do things differently I would."

From KOS

The music was....too loud.

--
The new GOP credo:

Hate the people who are being oppressed,
love the people who are doing the oppressing.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:36:46 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

So does Maryland:

A Maryland woman who embezzled $5.1 million from a District-based
nonprofit was sentenced to 46 months in prison Friday after a sobbing
apology in court that proved unmoving to a federal judge.

“You strike me, despite your tears here, as a very skilled con
artist,” said U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell in Washington before
sentencing Ephonia Green, 44, of Upper Marlboro.

Green stole while working as a $56,000-a-year administrative assistant
at the Association of American Medical Colleges. The association
represents medical schools and teaching hospitals and administers the
test known as the MCAT used in medical school admissions.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/sentencing-set-for-woman-who-stole-51-million-from-district--based-nonprofit/2014/07/24/67ca78de-12b5-11e4-98ee-daea85133bc9_story.html

On 10/17/14 1:51 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:36:46 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

So does Maryland:

A Maryland woman who embezzled $5.1 million from a District-based
nonprofit was sentenced to 46 months in prison Friday after a sobbing
apology in court that proved unmoving to a federal judge.

In what passes for your mind, murder of a young teenager is the same as
white collar embezzlement?

--
The new GOP credo:

Hate the people who are being oppressed,
love the people who are doing the oppressing.

Tim Tim is offline

John, I'll bet she wasn't sobbing on her way to the bank. At the ment she was probably laughing her head off.

On 10/17/14 2:11 PM, Tim wrote:
John, I'll bet she wasn't sobbing on her way to the bank. At the ment she was probably laughing her head off.

You boys are quite the ticket...a black teenager is shot to death in
Florida and the white guy who murdered him gets a life term, and that's
not worthy of comment.

On 10/17/2014 2:24 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/17/14 2:11 PM, Tim wrote:
John, I'll bet she wasn't sobbing on her way to the bank. At the ment
she was probably laughing her head off.

You boys are quite the ticket...a black teenager is shot to death in
Florida and the white guy who murdered him gets a life term, and that's
not worthy of comment.

Why does it matter who was black and who was white?

On 10/17/14 2:11 PM, Tim wrote:
John, I'll bet she wasn't sobbing on her way to the bank. At the ment
she was probably laughing her head off.

You boys are quite the ticket...a black teenager is shot to death in
Florida and the white guy who murdered him gets a life term, and that's
not worthy of comment.

Why does it matter who was black and who was white?

It matters here because Herring is a racist and it was a white guy who
murdered a black teen.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:00:27 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 10/17/14 1:51 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:36:46 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

So does Maryland:

A Maryland woman who embezzled $5.1 million from a District-based
nonprofit was sentenced to 46 months in prison Friday after a sobbing
apology in court that proved unmoving to a federal judge.

In what passes for your mind, murder of a young teenager is the same as
white collar embezzlement?

Just as appropriate as yours!

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:24:44 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 10/17/14 2:11 PM, Tim wrote:
John, I'll bet she wasn't sobbing on her way to the bank. At the ment she was probably laughing her head off.

You boys are quite the ticket...a black teenager is shot to death in
Florida and the white guy who murdered him gets a life term, and that's
not worthy of comment.

I didn't even notice the colors involved. Did you? Why?

My post was still just as appropriate as yours.

Ahh, Florida F.O.A.D. General 1 July 16th 13 01:19 AM
Florida Map [email protected] General 0 February 10th 09 02:39 PM
Ping: Wayne B (or other SW Florida to Florida Keys veterans) NOYB General 2 February 5th 07 09:32 PM
Powerboat Schools in South Florida? -- Has anyone used SW Florida Yachts? Richard Kaplan Cruising 2 February 17th 04 05:16 PM
FS: C&C 30 in Florida Marc Berger Marketplace 0 October 27th 03 03:31 AM