F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Florida gets one right...

Just moments ago, Michael Dunn, who shot and killed 17-year-old
Jacksonville, Florida, high school student Jordan Davis at a local gas
station in November 2012 during an argument over loud music, was
sentenced to life in prison without parole.

When given a chance to admit that he was wrong during his sentencing,
Dunn continued to hint that he believed it was justified by saying,

"I'm mortified that I took a life, whether it was justified or not. I
want the family to know that I truly regret what happened. I'm sorry for
their loss and if I could roll back time and do things differently I would."

From KOS

The music was....too loud.

--
The new GOP credo:

Hate the people who are being oppressed,
love the people who are doing the oppressing.