Default Yo Jipso! - Smart kid

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:13:34 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:41:32 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:44:14 -0400, Poco Loco
wrote:

After arriving at the home of Jason Grannis, where Cathy Fears had
been staying, Sam Fears entered through an unlocked door, violently
grabbed Cathy and carried her out to his car, according to Stone.

Cathy Fears later told investigators that she had fought her estranged
husband as he attempted to carry her, and that it “took everything Sam
had to shove her in [the car].”

While Fears was carrying his wife outside, the 15-year-old, who had
witnessed the fight while inside the home, reportedly grabbed a
handgun off a counter and positioned himself behind a door frame,
watching what would happen next.

Sam Fears then returned to the house to grab other items, likely to
get Cathy’s purse and dog. The 15-year-old raised the gun, at which
point Fears reportedly said, “Hey, easy, buddy,” before turning around
and running to the door.

The boy then stepped out and shot Fears multiple times.

http://trib.com/news/local/casper/no...43f5559a2.html

Thank goodness the kid could use a gun.

===

In some states he would have been arrested. Thank goodness that
didn't happen.

In most states the case could be made that the woman was still in
imminent danger and that is the test.
It is a slam dunk in Florida.
In Texas you can shoot someone to protect property.

Now Don will be re-reading the article over and over trying to see if
Cathy Fears belonged to the 15 year-old.

Johnny spess...
"Now Don will be re-reading the article over and over trying to see if
Cathy Fears belonged to the 15 year-old. "

Naw, I quickly marked it off as due to your diminished faculties and moved on.
My condolences to Mrs Herring.

True North wrote:
Johnny spess...
"Now Don will be re-reading the article over and over trying to see if
Cathy Fears belonged to the 15 year-old. "

Naw, I quickly marked it off as due to your diminished faculties and moved on.
My condolences to Mrs Herring.

She keeps suggesting new hobbies to get her creepy husband out of the house
and out of her sight. This month, model airplanes. Next month, Ebola safety
suit tester.
--
Posted from my iPhone
KC KC is offline

[...]

No, he likes to say stuff like "merican", and "natural born killer".
Makes him feel clever and tough...

wrote:

[...]

Actually was a kidnapping in progress. There is not a state in the union
where a prosecutor could make a case stick!

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:53:57 -0500, Califbill

wrote:

[...]

In NY a 15 y/o can not legally possess a hand gun. If nothing else
they'd probaby try him on reckless endangerment or some such. NY is a
weeny state with regard to hand guns.

wrote:

After arriving at the home of Jason Grannis, where Cathy Fears had
been staying, Sam Fears entered through an unlocked door, violently
grabbed Cathy and carried her out to his car, according to Stone.

Cathy Fears later told investigators that she had fought her estranged
husband as he attempted to carry her, and that it “took everything Sam
had to shove her in [the car].”

While Fears was carrying his wife outside, the 15-year-old, who had
witnessed the fight while inside the home, reportedly grabbed a
handgun off a counter and positioned himself behind a door frame,
watching what would happen next.

Sam Fears then returned to the house to grab other items, likely to
get CathyÂ’s purse and dog. The 15-year-old raised the gun, at which
[...]

Was not his gun. Grabbed moms or dad. DA would cost the family money, but
would have a hard time getting a conviction.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 21:09:57 -0400, wrote:

On 16 Oct 2014 18:02:43 GMT, F.O.A.D. wrote:

True North wrote:
Johnny spess...
"Now Don will be re-reading the article over and over trying to see if
Cathy Fears belonged to the 15 year-old. "

Naw, I quickly marked it off as due to your diminished faculties and moved on.
My condolences to Mrs Herring.

She keeps suggesting new hobbies to get her creepy husband out of the house
and out of her sight. This month, model airplanes. Next month, Ebola safety
suit tester.

You really have a hard time criticizing any one's hobby when yours is
tiptoeing around an assault weapons ban that you profess to support by
doing modifications to a rifle they intended to outlaw. The only
reason you seem to have for it is to spray the Shanandoah valley with
spent 5.56 rounds and broken bits of plastic.
If that is all you want to do you need one of these.
http://cdn.pyramydair.com/images/Dai...3925601938.jpg

===

Heh, and the ammo is really cheap.

Harry is concerned that some of his ghosts from the past will go bump
in the night some day, and a BB gun will just not get the job done. He
could have saved himself a lot of paranoia by giving this book a good
read at an early age:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friend.../dp/0671027034

Of course adherence to the Golden Rule has never gone out of fashion
either.

On 10/16/14, 9:09 PM, wrote:
On 16 Oct 2014 18:02:43 GMT, F.O.A.D. wrote:

True North wrote:
Johnny spess...
"Now Don will be re-reading the article over and over trying to see if
Cathy Fears belonged to the 15 year-old. "

Naw, I quickly marked it off as due to your diminished faculties and moved on.
My condolences to Mrs Herring.

She keeps suggesting new hobbies to get her creepy husband out of the house
and out of her sight. This month, model airplanes. Next month, Ebola safety
suit tester.

You really have a hard time criticizing any one's hobby when yours is
tiptoeing around an assault weapons ban that you profess to support by
doing modifications to a rifle they intended to outlaw. The only
reason you seem to have for it is to spray the Shanandoah valley with
spent 5.56 rounds and broken bits of plastic.
If that is all you want to do you need one of these.
http://cdn.pyramydair.com/images/Dai...3925601938.jpg

What assault weapons ban am I tiptoeing around, pray tell? I don't own
any "assault weapons." I do have a few semi-auto rifles. None of the
firearms I own are banned in my state.

I have three ranges I can shoot my rifles at, all within about 20-30
miles or so of here, and one of them is an indoor range.

None of the rifles I have are modified in any way that would make them
illegal. Adding an ambi safety, a red dot sight, or modifying a gas
block does not make the rifles fire automatically.

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 10/16/14, 9:09 PM, wrote:
On 16 Oct 2014 18:02:43 GMT, F.O.A.D. wrote:

True North wrote:
Johnny spess...
[...]

According to the government assault rifles only have to look nasty.
Nothing about select fire.