True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Yo Jipso! - Smart kid

John H.
On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 06:50:49 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

After all the celebrating dies down, I hope the 15 year old can get help to deal with the aftermath of his actions.
Not everyone is a natural born killer.

" True, he'll likely need some counselling. But, he'll have the
knowledge that he probably saved his mom's life. "

Say what?
I went back and read the article a second time and must be having trouble translating 'merican lingo.
I can't find anywhere where it states that the woman was the 15 year old's mom.