Default OT "Smart Cars" not so smart

What the *ell... a diesel engine that can't be repaired???
For the price they cost a person would be 'smarter' buying a Corolla,
Civic or even a Hyundai

North Star wrote:
What the *ell... a diesel engine that can't be repaired???
For the price they cost a person would be 'smarter' buying a Corolla,
Civic or even a Hyundai

Hyundai is putting out some good stuff these days. They are going after
the luxury market, too.

"Earl" wrote in message

North Star wrote:
What the *ell... a diesel engine that can't be repaired???
For the price they cost a person would be 'smarter' buying a Corolla,
Civic or even a Hyundai

Hyundai is putting out some good stuff these days. They are going after
the luxury market, too.

-----------------------------------
I think my Duramax Turbo diesel is less than $14k to buy.

On Friday, March 23, 2012 12:39:17 PM UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
"Earl" wrote in message

North Star wrote:
What the *ell... a diesel engine that can't be repaired???
For the price they cost a person would be 'smarter' buying a Corolla,
Civic or even a Hyundai

Hyundai is putting out some good stuff these days. They are going after
the luxury market, too.

I think my Duramax Turbo diesel is less than $14k to buy.

Yeah, that's nearly the cost of a new Porsche Boxster engine! I suppose it has something to do with the economy of scale.

Speaking of Smart Cars... Wizard of Woodstock General 25 May 15th 09 11:34 PM
Our new "smart" buoys... HK General 1 August 1st 07 11:46 PM
it should stupidly shout throughout Wally when the smart cars attempt between the long office Corinne Rand ASA 0 April 8th 05 02:48 PM
some smart proud barbers will strongly recommend the cars Prancing Putrid Jerk ASA 0 April 8th 05 02:43 PM
Smart Cars Capt. Mooron ASA 76 February 7th 05 01:11 PM