Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Strange summer

We are in the middle of a three to four day period of rainy weather here
in the northeast. I was commenting to my wife that it's the first
period of extended rain that we've had all summer. Prior to the last
couple of days I can only recall a couple of days that it rained but it
was short lived, not lasting more than a half day or so.

Also absent this summer were any heavy duty thunderstorms. Usually
there are several during the course of the summer but this year we may
have had one or two and they were not strong at all.

Could be a fluke. Hope it's not a sign of a severe winter.

Endless Summer - Endless Summer 4182.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 0 August 13th 12 01:47 AM
It almost the end of the summer Harry  General 20 August 24th 10 03:09 AM
Summer in Oz. cruisin ASA 0 December 11th 06 07:42 AM
Summer in Oz. Lady Pilot ASA 4 December 10th 06 04:04 PM
Come on summer! Mickey General 0 May 10th 04 02:30 PM