Default It almost the end of the summer

I will be putting the boat up for storage soon, and I can't believe how
quickly the summer has gone. I still haven't been able to use the boat
at all. Damn it all, I wish I wasn't kept so busy with work.
--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:23:34 -0400, Harry ?
wrote:

I will be putting the boat up for storage soon, and I can't believe how
quickly the summer has gone. I still haven't been able to use the boat
at all. Damn it all, I wish I wasn't kept so busy with work.

yeah i'm counting the weeks. 7 more weekends and we're done. went
for a nice slow boat ride at dusk today...first night time ride ever.
every nice and quiet. most boaters were dont long before the sun
set...was a nice quiet ride with the wife and 2 poodles..

will miss this summer when it's gone. this is the wife's first boating
experience and she's loving it.

"bpuharic" wrote in message

i only spent 1 night at sea...was OVERCAST!! what a disappointment.

Why does that not surprise me?

On 8/22/10 12:44 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/21/2010 3:23 PM, Harry  wrote:
I will be putting the boat up for storage soon, and I can't believe how
quickly the summer has gone. I still haven't been able to use the boat
at all. Damn it all, I wish I wasn't kept so busy with work.

Why so soon? September is good. And don't know how far south you are but
September is a great month as the yahoos are in school.

If I haven't used the boat all season, why should I break my streak?

On the positive side, when I go to sell it, it will have very very low
hours.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

On 8/22/10 12:44 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/21/2010 3:23 PM, Harry  wrote:
I will be putting the boat up for storage soon, and I can't believe how
quickly the summer has gone. I still haven't been able to use the boat
at all. Damn it all, I wish I wasn't kept so busy with work.

Why so soon? September is good. And don't know how far south you are but
September is a great month as the yahoos are in school.

I don't haul, winterize and cover my Parker until Thanksgiving
week...around 25 November. Fall fishing is some of the best around here,
especially with the cooler temps.

On 8/22/10 12:44 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/21/2010 3:23 PM, Harry  wrote:
I will be putting the boat up for storage soon, and I can't believe how
quickly the summer has gone. I still haven't been able to use the boat
at all. Damn it all, I wish I wasn't kept so busy with work.

Why so soon? September is good. And don't know how far south you are but
September is a great month as the yahoos are in school.

I don't winterize my Parker until about Thanksgiving...25 November. Fall
fishing is pretty good, and so is boating...it's not as hot.

On 8/21/2010 3:23 PM, Harry  wrote:
I will be putting the boat up for storage soon, and I can't believe how
quickly the summer has gone. I still haven't been able to use the boat
at all. Damn it all, I wish I wasn't kept so busy with work.

Why so soon? September is good. And don't know how far south you are
but September is a great month as the yahoos are in school.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On 8/22/10 5:45 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/22/2010 8:48 AM, Harry  wrote:
On 8/22/10 12:44 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/21/2010 3:23 PM, Harry  wrote:
I will be putting the boat up for storage soon, and I can't believe how
quickly the summer has gone. I still haven't been able to use the boat
at all. Damn it all, I wish I wasn't kept so busy with work.

Why so soon? September is good. And don't know how far south you are but
September is a great month as the yahoos are in school.

If I haven't used the boat all season, why should I break my streak?

On the positive side, when I go to sell it, it will have very very low
hours.

Why would you not. The boat isn't getting any younger.

Try setting the clock on your computer properly, Canuck. If you don't
know how, ask herring or tosk or one of the other brain-dead righties.