Default Ping John Herring: Interesting Eleuthera Story

I'm sure you know the exact place that they are talking about:

http://www.boatus.com/magazine/2014/august/eleuthera-bahamas-page-2.asp

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 11:42:37 AM UTC-4, Wayne. B wrote:
I'm sure you know the exact place that they are talking about:

http://www.boatus.com/magazine/2014/august/eleuthera-bahamas-page-2.asp

Very interesting, thanks for posting it.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:42:37 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

I'm sure you know the exact place that they are talking about:

http://www.boatus.com/magazine/2014/august/eleuthera-bahamas-page-2.asp

Not sure if it was the same base, but I spent several months at the Eleuthra base surveying sites
for the Atlantic Missile Range test area. This was in '64 and '65, before Unc Sam asked me to join
him.

Thanks for the memories!

Ping: John Herring - Rocksmith Guitar Instruction Game Wayne.B General 1 August 22nd 12 12:49 AM
Ping: John Herring Tim General 2 August 8th 12 02:27 AM
Ping Wilbur - Eleuthera Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 7 November 14th 10 01:18 PM
Where's John Herring? Tim General 32 February 2nd 10 06:13 PM