Default Chicago's top cop...

.....must be a liberal. Note the blame game. Of course, like our own jps, he doesn't provide any
specifics. I suppose all those 15 and 16 year-olds are coming to Virginia to buy their guns 'out of
the trunk behind the shed', as our glorious hero would say.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/07/justic...ago-shootings/

On 7/7/14, 4:24 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
....must be a liberal. Note the blame game. Of course, like our own jps, he doesn't provide any
specifics. I suppose all those 15 and 16 year-olds are coming to Virginia to buy their guns 'out of
the trunk behind the shed', as our glorious hero would say.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/07/justic...ago-shootings/

You should drive up there with your tin motel room on wheels, don your
white robes and pointy hat, and shoot every black guy you see.

--
Ted Cruz & Herman Cain in 2016...
Because 'mericans deserve crazy.
Tim Tim is offline

You should read the article, Harry. It's loaded with ignorant contradictions.

On 7/7/14, 11:12 PM, Tim wrote:
You should read the article, Harry. It's loaded with ignorant contradictions.

Please...anything "political" posted here by Herring is "loaded with
ignorant contradictions." No need to look at his daily apologetica for
guns or his race slamming.

On 7/8/2014 5:36 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 7/7/14, 11:12 PM, Tim wrote:
You should read the article, Harry. It's loaded with ignorant
contradictions.

Please...anything "political" posted here by Herring is "loaded with
ignorant contradictions." No need to look at his daily apologetica for
guns or his race slamming.

Either would be better than Mr. Transparency, the man who unseated Jimmy
Carter from the bottom of the barrel.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of

Tim Tim is offline

Please. Harry you should read the article. It's full of ignorant contradictions. Btw, many political posts you've started had little if any weight to them. So what's the big deal?

On 7/8/2014 6:57 AM, Tim wrote:
Please. Harry you should read the article. It's full of ignorant contradictions. Btw, many political posts you've started had little if any weight to them. So what's the big deal?

When it comes to political commentary, Harry is a featherweight, as you
so aptly pointed out.

On 7/8/14, 7:57 AM, Tim wrote:
Please. Harry you should read the article. It's full of ignorant contradictions. Btw, many political posts you've started had little if any weight to them. So what's the big deal?

You want me to cast political pearls before the swine here?

Herring is a racist. I'm sure just about anything he posts about Chicago
and its problems is oozing with racism, whether overt or sub rosa.