Default You think you've got it bad? Try Chicago...

http://tinyurl.com/3wz8w2
Senior Member

On Feb 10, 8:32*am, John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3wz8w2

Well, after the Tim incident this morning I am not clicking on any
more unknown links... Tiny URL is dead to me... Most times when I
put in a link I tell folks what it is so they can decide if they want
to clck it anyway..

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:31:59 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Feb 10, 8:32*am, John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3wz8w2

Well, after the Tim incident this morning I am not clicking on any
more unknown links... Tiny URL is dead to me... Most times when I
put in a link I tell folks what it is so they can decide if they want
to clck it anyway..

This is a youtube link, but it doesn't do what Tim's did.

Here's the link in all its glory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvWVx...eature=related

It's the 'Complaints Choir of Chicago'. Pretty cute.

Chicago to the Mississippi Molesworth Cruising 4 October 20th 06 12:03 AM
Looking for mechanic in Chicago Mike C General 0 August 21st 06 09:08 PM
Chicago Mac scott ewing Crew 0 April 10th 05 11:17 PM
FS: 21' Crestliner in Chicago Dennis T Marketplace 0 June 28th 04 12:39 PM
Chicago to Miami Mike Cruising 5 September 26th 03 03:00 PM