Default 'STRIVE' Smart Pedometer

My wife loves the one I gave her for Christmas. The firm is having a Mother's Day sale - 30% off
their regular price - which brings it down to Amazon's regular price. But, maybe the warranty and
service would be better from the factory if there's a problem. Here's the email:

We'd like to thank you for your support of Striiv over the past several months. Without you, we
would not be where we are today. As a show of our appreciation, we'd like to offer the mothers in
your life an opportunity to experience Striiv. From now until Mother's Day (or when supplies run
out), we are offering a limited number of Striiv's for our most active customers.

30% off the Striiv Play or the Striiv Smart Pedometer
Promo code: MOM30

Want it by Mother's day? Order by 5/6/2014 using expedited shipping.

Please go to the following link to buy your Striiv: www.striiv.com/buy/

I ordered one. Maybe it'll induce me to walk more. Hope so.

On 5/7/2014 5:59 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

Ya right, Mr. Asshat.

On 5/7/2014 6:59 PM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
[...]

Please ignore that remark. It was meant for someone else in another
post. I don't know how it happened.
KC KC is offline

On 5/7/2014 7:02 PM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
[...]

Gee, I wonder who it was meant for... LOL!

On 5/7/14, 7:09 PM, KC wrote:
[...]

You fellas should start up a musical group and call yourselves The
Asshats Trio.