Tim Tim is offline

Default WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:50:26 AM UTC-7, Boating All Out wrote:

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.

Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.

Excuse my French.

You remind me of JPS
Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

On 5/7/14, 7:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

Then you haven't watched some of his crazy talk.

On 5/7/2014 7:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

Harry is definitely a crazy beholder. Comes from a long association with
a therapist in the crazy environment.

On 5/7/2014 7:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 06 May 2014 07:55:24 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Of course you can circumvent that by driving over to a Virginia gun show
and buying whatever you want out without even bothering with the instant
NICS check.

Save your gas money.
There are guys in Calvert County that will sell you a gun in a private
sale.

Start here
http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassifi...y&categoryid=5

That is just one of several sites I found in a quick look

Didn't they give Harry a temporary ban and then Harry earned a permanent
ban?

Along with the title asshat. I wonder if you can still read the posts,
that earned him the title, in the archives. ;-)

On Wed, 7 May 2014 04:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

I've never seen either of them predict an apocalypse either. You don't suppose Harry is just making
up more ****, a la jps and BAO, do you?

On 5/7/14, 12:03 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 7 May 2014 04:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

I've never seen either of them predict an apocalypse either. You don't suppose Harry is just making
up more ****, a la jps and BAO, do you?

All Herring has is...hate.

It never happened.. X ` Man[_3_] General 0 August 27th 12 01:42 PM
WHAT HAPPENED ????? LAKENUT General 4 June 30th 06 11:42 PM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM