BoatBanter.com

-   -   WTF Happened To My 2nd? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/160789-wtf-happened-my-2nd.html)

Tim May 7th 14 12:24 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 4:12:46 AM UTC-7, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 5/7/2014 6:49 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/7/14, 1:24 AM, wrote:

On Tue, 6 May 2014 23:14:10 -0400, BAR wrote:

I am tempted to purchase a membership for Harry.

The real question is which magazine would Harry find most offensive,

American Rifleman or American Hunter?

NRA buys lists and solicits names on those lists for new suckers, er,

members. Lots of organizations do that. I used to get NRA snail mail

solicitations. I'd put them in an envelope and mail them back to the

NRA, sans postage. I don't know if they got back to the NRA,

postage-due, but I sure hope so. Wayne LaPierre and his buddies are thugs.

You are the definition of a hater.

Guess so...

Tim May 7th 14 12:25 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:50:26 AM UTC-7, Boating All Out wrote:

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.

Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.

Excuse my French.

You remind me of JPS

Tim May 7th 14 12:29 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

F*O*A*D May 7th 14 12:40 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/7/14, 7:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

Then you haven't watched some of his crazy talk.

F*O*A*D May 7th 14 12:43 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/7/2014 6:49 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/7/14, 1:24 AM, wrote:

On Tue, 6 May 2014 23:14:10 -0400, BAR wrote:

I am tempted to purchase a membership for Harry.

The real question is which magazine would Harry find most offensive,

American Rifleman or American Hunter?

NRA buys lists and solicits names on those lists for new suckers, er,

members. Lots of organizations do that. I used to get NRA snail mail

solicitations. I'd put them in an envelope and mail them back to the

NRA, sans postage. I don't know if they got back to the NRA,

postage-due, but I sure hope so. Wayne LaPierre and his buddies are thugs.

You are the definition of a hater.

Guess so...

I get it. Your hero Wayne LaPierre, fires up the morons by predicting
apocalypse and by innuendo and direct insult of people of color, but
he's not a crazy hater, and I see him for what he is and send back his
unsolicited mail and I'm a hater. Are you a member of the Tea Party?

H*a*r*r*o*l*d May 7th 14 02:01 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/7/2014 6:49 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/7/14, 1:24 AM, wrote:

[...]

Yes you are. You need to take chill pill.

H*a*r*r*o*l*d May 7th 14 02:05 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/7/2014 7:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

Harry is definitely a crazy beholder. Comes from a long association with
a therapist in the crazy environment.

H*a*r*r*o*l*d May 7th 14 02:08 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/7/2014 7:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 06 May 2014 07:55:24 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Of course you can circumvent that by driving over to a Virginia gun show
and buying whatever you want out without even bothering with the instant
NICS check.

Save your gas money.
There are guys in Calvert County that will sell you a gun in a private
sale.

Start here
http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassifi...y&categoryid=5

That is just one of several sites I found in a quick look

Didn't they give Harry a temporary ban and then Harry earned a permanent
ban?

Along with the title asshat. I wonder if you can still read the posts,
that earned him the title, in the archives. ;-)

Poquito Loco May 7th 14 05:03 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On Wed, 7 May 2014 04:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

I've never seen either of them predict an apocalypse either. You don't suppose Harry is just making
up more ****, a la jps and BAO, do you?

F*O*A*D May 7th 14 05:56 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/7/14, 12:03 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 7 May 2014 04:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations

acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Odd, I've never seen Lapierre or his 'second in command' act crazy. I suppose crazy is in the eyes of the beholder?

I've never seen either of them predict an apocalypse either. You don't suppose Harry is just making
up more ****, a la jps and BAO, do you?

All Herring has is...hate.