Default WTF Happened To My 2nd?

H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 5/6/2014 3:34 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2014 14:13:47 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/6/14, 1:01 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2014 07:55:24 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Of course you can circumvent that by driving over to a Virginia
gun show
and buying whatever you want out without even bothering with the
instant
NICS check.

Save your gas money.
There are guys in Calvert County that will sell you a gun in a private
sale.

Start here
http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassifi...y&categoryid=5

That is just one of several sites I found in a quick look

I would hope the smarter boys there handle their private sale
transactions through an FFL.

So would the smarter boys in Virginia. What's your point?
It is still legal not to do so in Maryland for rifles and shotguns.
Dealers need to record all transactions, even private ones, no matter
what state they live in or do business in so that is not a factor at
all.
I doubt the gang bangers in Baltimore or the DC suburbs care about any
of this and they are the ones doing most of the killing.

Do yoy think the DC city streets are safe enough for Harry's woman to
be doing daily walk abouts?

Yup. She's safe.

On Tue, 06 May 2014 17:04:18 -0400, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

On 5/6/2014 4:19 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 6 May 2014 04:50:26 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

Why hasn't law enforcement bought millions of these guns?

Why would they want to have guns that can be disabled with a simple RF
noise generator, or sun spots, or an iphone app or any number of things.

Well, see? There you go!

I'd still like to see how the NRA 'won't allow it'. Seems like BAO and jps have something in common.
Making up **** to fit their agenda.

On 5/6/14, 8:19 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2014 17:04:18 -0400, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

On 5/6/2014 4:19 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 6 May 2014 04:50:26 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

Why hasn't law enforcement bought millions of these guns?

Why would they want to have guns that can be disabled with a simple RF
noise generator, or sun spots, or an iphone app or any number of things.

Well, see? There you go!

I'd still like to see how the NRA 'won't allow it'. Seems like BAO and jps have something in common.
Making up **** to fit their agenda.

There he goes again.

On Tue, 6 May 2014 16:39:24 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

In article ,
says...

Back when the NRA was, in your opinion, a "respectable organization" was
the membership roster made public to anyone who wanted it?

My point was that the NRA membership number they flaunt can't be
confirmed.
And with their thuggish behavior, they're not to be trusted.
Believe as you will.

You made several bull**** points. They were meaningless. Your French is excused. Your points were
bull****...unexcuseable.

KC KC is offline

On 5/6/2014 8:19 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2014 17:04:18 -0400, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

On 5/6/2014 4:19 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 6 May 2014 04:50:26 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

Why hasn't law enforcement bought millions of these guns?

Why would they want to have guns that can be disabled with a simple RF
noise generator, or sun spots, or an iphone app or any number of things.

Well, see? There you go!

I'd still like to see how the NRA 'won't allow it'. Seems like BAO and jps have something in common.
Making up **** to fit their agenda.

Been telling you that for years...

It never happened.. X ` Man[_3_] General 0 August 27th 12 01:42 PM
WHAT HAPPENED ????? LAKENUT General 4 June 30th 06 11:42 PM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM