KC KC is offline

Default WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On 5/6/2014 4:43 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/6/2014 2:41 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 06 May 2014 12:59:44 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

The NRA is a lobbying arm of the gun industry, nothing more.

===

That is a naive and a disingenuous half truth at best, as you well
know.

In fact, the NRA represents all law abiding gun owners, even you. They
have over 3 million individual members at $25/year, and they need
little, if any, financial help from the industry.

You are naive. Especially if you'd pay $25 a year to belong to an
organization of thugs.
Their membership is only known to them. A closely held secret.
Thank God I didn't buy a lifetime membership many years ago, when it was
a respectable organization.
Almost did.
It would be akin to joining the communist party before you knew they
were a party of thugs. Stigmatized forever.
Now the NRA is in the business of stifling free enterprise through
intimidation, as was done to that poor arms dealer.
He seems like a stand-up guy.
Death threats to him and his family! Shame!

Back when the NRA was, in your opinion, a "respectable organization" was
the membership roster made public to anyone who wanted it?

Too much time being spent on this straw man. How about the Rutgers
University ****bags crying like little creeps and causing Condi Rice to
cancel her speech. They didn't care about Al Gore and they paid Snookie
30 grand to speak.. guess you can write off Rutgers grads as generally
stupid little ****s...
KC KC is offline

On 5/6/2014 3:35 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2014 14:17:12 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/6/14, 1:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2014 13:00:19 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/6/14, 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2014 06:13:57 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 5/6/14, 5:50 AM, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

The NRA is an organization run by psychotic thugs to benefit their
sponsors, the firearms industry. They're against anything and everything
that they perceive might harm their sponsors' corporate profits,
including safer firearms.

This reminds me of the 1974 seat belt interlock. It wasn't the
manufacturer that made it disappear, it was the public.

As stated, the NRA is an organization run by psychotic thugs.

Only in the same respect that the AFGE and AFT are run by psychotic
thugs.

So are Glaad, DNC, Dept of inJustice, and the Whitehouse, Irs...

I haven't noticed that the leadership of either of those organizations
acting crazy like LaPierre and his second in command.

Tunnel vision, no doubt.

On 5/6/14, 5:25 PM, KC wrote:
[...]

Snotty PsychoScotty has returned from his day job of blowing up motorbikes!

On 5/6/14, 5:22 PM, KC wrote:

It's not even funny to listen to anybody talk about the NRA when they
are solidly in the scum pool, rapists, thieves, sellouts, and general
cowards like labor unions... The ****ing Teamsters sold us all out for
one reason, profit... just like *every other union* out there...

And thus, Scotty lost the one job he had, as an unskilled stacker of
pallets in a food warehouse.
KC KC is offline

On 5/6/2014 4:19 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 6 May 2014 04:50:26 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

Why hasn't law enforcement bought millions of these guns?

Because they don't believe in them, says something right there.

wrote:
[...]

Very thoughtful and well said response. Seriously.
Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 4:56:02 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 5/6/14, 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:

I'm a life member so I'll accept that compliment...

?;^ )

I have no objection to your membership in an organization run by

psychotic thugs.

That's a good one Harry. I'll take your 'snerk' as a compliment as well...

?;^)

It never happened.. X ` Man[_3_] General 0 August 27th 12 01:42 PM
WHAT HAPPENED ????? LAKENUT General 4 June 30th 06 11:42 PM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM