Default For the rec.boats hobby hour...

On 4/28/2014 12:04 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
Picked up my new revolver at the FFL dealer this morning and spent a
couple of hours at the range.

I really like it. It’s heavy, and it’s a tad heavy at the front of the
barrel, so that means less muzzle flip when firing .357 MAG rounds. The
.38 Special rounds feel like .22LRs going off in a bull barrel target
pistol…in other words, soft as a bunny’s belly.

I’ll shoot a few hundred more rounds through it before I decide whether
it needs to go off to the gunsmith for “improvements.” The trigger seems
more than OK, but it is a little too heavy in DA for my taste. The SA is
light enough, though. There’s no cylinder endshake, and the lockup is as
tight as it can be. I would like to get the entire revolver bead-blasted
to tone down the stainless steel shine.

Oh…it’s a tack driver at 15 and 25 yards. Really tight groups. I shot
three 50-round boxes of Blazer aluminum case .357s 158 grain jacketed
hollow points and two boxes of PMC .38 specials 132 grain FMJs. The
.357s are… *loud* !

You can hear the difference here. My S&W 627 PC firing alternating 38
special and .357 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF00rLj8AEY

Tim Tim is offline

Richard. No doubt the rounds are different annals. I have an abundance of .357 shells but usually shoot .38's and avoid all the racket and recoil
KC KC is offline

On 4/28/2014 1:28 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:11:48 -0500, Califbill wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Let's here about boats. Not some faux hobby.

What a joke. The guy whines and complain about anyone else posting about a hobby, but feels he has
to impress folks with his gun collection.

What gun collection? All he does is cut and paste someone elses post to
some gun group as his own work.

wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Break in down here and I'll be glad to introduce you to the collection.

H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
[...]

Might I ask, how many inches of barrel do you have. I'm debating on
between 5 and 6 on the 686-6+

The trigger is too heavy in double action and he can get that changed?
He's trolling.

wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

I doubt that but he does tell some crazy stories. Try ignoring him.
You're feeding his disease.
Banned

On Monday, April 28, 2014 1:39:44 PM UTC-4, F*O*A*D wrote:

My off-topic hobby posts are about 10% as frequent as yours. Unlike you,

I have things to do during the day, and don't have to fill all my time

with little hobbies.

**** YOU, YOU LYING SACK OF DOG****.
Banned

On Monday, April 28, 2014 1:56:27 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:

You can hear the difference here. My S&W 627 PC firing alternating 38

special and .357 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF00rLj8AEY

Why didn't you put the gun to your head, fire it, then tell us how it went.

In other words...SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD, ASS****.
Banned

On Monday, April 28, 2014 8:29:04 PM UTC-4, Earl wrote:

You're feeding his disease. Try ignoring him.

They CANT....Luddite is the worst for feeding krause. Richard is an asshole of the same caliber as the liar krause.

Hobby Report - Airplanes Poquito Loco General 2 April 27th 14 04:41 PM
A Hobby for a hobby like yours! Buddy Cruising 0 August 5th 09 08:35 PM
20 hour vs. 50 hour battery rating Glenn Ashmore Electronics 5 December 25th 06 11:44 PM
Hobby Horse? Gordon Cruising 19 December 17th 06 10:28 AM
OT New hobby Don White General 123 January 20th 06 08:01 PM