Tim Tim is offline

Default Posting with an iPhone...

This is weird. When I respond to another post, the previous post doesn't show- like I'm talking to thin air. Oh we'll, what's new? Lol!

On 4/22/14, 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:
This is weird. When I respond to another post, the previous post doesn't show- like I'm talking to thin air. Oh we'll, what's new? Lol!

*You* are posting to newsgroups with an iPhone?

Are you using NewsTap? That's an app that makes it easy to do that. If
you are and you need help setting it up, I'll be glad to talk you
through it. There are a lot of options.

On 4/22/2014 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:

This is weird. When I respond to another post, the previous post doesn't show- like I'm talking to thin air. Oh we'll, what's new? Lol!

You now post like Don did with his Blackberry.
Tim Tim is offline

I appreciate that, Harry. No still using the cantankerous old google groups. I'm too new to use aps. Remember I'm just getting into the 20th century. Lol!

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:49:11 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

This is weird. When I respond to another post, the previous post doesn't show- like I'm talking to thin air. Oh we'll, what's new? Lol!

Maybe the Chinese are moderating iPhones?

Tim Tim is offline

Yeah posting like Don. Same riggings I suppose - btw don is experiencing some health problems. I need to call him and see how he's doing. Thanks for reminding me about him.

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:29:49 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Yeah posting like Don. Same riggings I suppose - btw don is experiencing some health problems. I need to call him and see how he's doing. Thanks for reminding me about him.

Yeah, hope he's doing better. Spread some good cheer.

On 4/22/14, 12:25 PM, Tim wrote:
I appreciate that, Harry. No still using the cantankerous old google groups. I'm too new to use aps. Remember I'm just getting into the 20th century. Lol!

So you finally decided to get out of the 19th Century, eh? Progress!
Tim Tim is offline

Owing into a newer century wasn't much of an option. I lost my beat up old flip phone and it was up for a replacement anyhow. My wife said she'd get me a new phone but her idea was to get herself a new one and give me her old one which was actually a hastle seeing hers was loaded with a bunch of stuff that needed to be transferred over to her new gadget. So after a bout three days if frustration I'm now using it. This is a whole different experience for me. It's cool but complicated at the same time.

On 4/22/2014 12:29 PM, Tim wrote:
Yeah posting like Don. Same riggings I suppose - btw don is experiencing some health problems. I need to call him and see how he's doing. Thanks for reminding me about him.

Hope he's ok. Nobody needs health problems.

iPhone 5s vs. Galaxy S4 F.O.A.D. General 0 November 22nd 13 04:06 PM
New iPhone... F.O.A.D. General 63 November 6th 13 12:53 PM
To iphone or not to iphone Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 May 4th 10 09:58 PM
AIS iPhone App... Bob Cruising 2 November 16th 09 03:10 AM
Got an iPhone? AIS in your pocket! Larry Electronics 2 June 30th 09 06:03 AM