Default No need to troll...

....rec.boats when the Republicans do this to themselves...

Arizona GOP candidate Jim Brown thinks black people lived the good life
under slavery.

Jim Brown is running for a House seat in the 2nd Congressional District
of Arizona. The seat is currently held by Democratic Rep. Ann
Kirkpatrick and had been considered one of the easier races for the GOP
to win in 2014. That is, until Brown posted a diatribe about slavery on
his Facebook page. In what is sure to become part of a devastating
campaign ad, Brown attempted to compare federal programs that help the
poor to the institution of slavery:

“I want folks to think about something,” Brown began. “I want folks
to think about how slavery really works. Back in the day of slavery,
slaves were kept in slavery by denying them education and opportunity
while providing them with their basic needs .. Not by beating them and
starving them. (Although there were isolated cases if course) Basically
slave owners took pretty good care of their slaves and livestock and
this kept business rolling along.”

For mo

http://tinyurl.com/n6aavjp

"Slave owners took pretty good care of their *slaves* "

Is the GOP a political party filled with racists?

Does a bear crap in the woods?

Will Republicans vote for Brown no matter what he says and means?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.
KC KC is offline

On 3/16/2014 5:55 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

What ****ing blows me away is that when held to a standard and otherwise
ignored if he doesn't act properly.. but the supposed "smart" folks here
won't hold him to that standard. I know, as well as you all that if
****ing 10 years ago folks started ignoring his hyperbole and demanded
he post like a human before being addressed, this group would be a
totally different group... The fact is the group will never calm down
till harry dies, or you all start to hold him accountable by ignoring
his bull**** instead of playing his games.....

On 3/16/14, 8:11 PM, KC wrote:
On 3/16/2014 5:55 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

What ****ing blows me away is that when held to a standard and otherwise
ignored if he doesn't act properly.. but the supposed "smart" folks here
won't hold him to that standard. I know, as well as you all that if
****ing 10 years ago folks started ignoring his hyperbole and demanded
he post like a human before being addressed, this group would be a
totally different group... The fact is the group will never calm down
till harry dies, or you all start to hold him accountable by ignoring
his bull**** instead of playing his games.....

None of my "bull****," as you term it, is nearly as serious as the
absolutely insane, psychotic crap you post here. If you spoke to a
licensed therapist as you post here, you'd be held for a psychiatric
evaluation and possibly committed long term. Even when you try hard to
control yourself, your "inner demon" busts on through.

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 20:17:03 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Even when you try hard to
control yourself, your "inner demon" busts on through.

===

Pot, kettle, black.

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

Maybe if there was any boating content, we could drown him out....

wrote:

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

Maybe if there was any boating content, we could drown him out....

===

Maybe so but it takes a strong stomach. Harry has driven away
countless boaters by ridiculing them in one way or another. How
about you Gene? Any good boating going on up in North Carolina these
days? How was your winter? In lieu of that, how about a few pictures
of your latest gigundo metal working machine. That big lathe of yours
is a real piece of art.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

Maybe if there was any boating content, we could drown him out....

I'm gong to start more boating and rec. related items.

wrote:

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

Maybe if there was any boating content, we could drown him out....

Maybe we could drown him out with *anything* that was recreational and sociable! It's the friggin'
politics and religion that start the gang wars here.

Your new troll Eat Me, Trolls General 2 February 7th 08 02:32 AM
Great Troll OZ Joe ASA 7 October 26th 06 07:00 PM
The Un-Troll Capt. Rob ASA 8 July 7th 06 05:27 AM
Which troll was bigger ? Liz ASA 2 September 5th 04 05:03 AM
How to troll? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 3 October 1st 03 02:17 PM