Default Words to warm Harry's heart

Pope Francis on hell and Adam and Eve:

“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have
gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer
believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is
incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a
friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to
embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary
device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all
souls ultimately will be united in love with God.”

He further added:

“All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all
those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the
past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or
sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never
condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and
homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and
liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love
and worship the same God.”

On 3/3/2014 3:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Only problem with all the above is that it's not true. The Pope never
said any of that.

On 3/3/14, 3:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I think the current Pope is taking needed steps in the correct directions.

On 3/3/14, 3:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

What difference does it make when one is discussing superstitions?

--
All that is left in the contemporary
Republican-Conservative-Christian-Tea Party is a majority of hate-filled
Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, March 3, 2014 4:47:07 PM UTC-6, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Like date-guessing 3 billion yr old rocks?

Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, March 3, 2014 6:10:06 PM UTC-6, Tim wrote:

Like date-guessing 3 billion yr old rocks?

Actually 4.4 bil. year old rocks.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be that far off.

On 3/3/14 3:50 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

But not in the direction that will endear him to "evangelical" christian
protestants.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 16:37:26 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/3/14 3:50 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

He has no desire to do so.

He would much prefer that absconding fathers care for their disabled sons.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On 3/3/14 3:50 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Fat Harry is having so much fun PALPATING himself, he forgot to check the
date on the post he responded to.
Tim Tim is offline

On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 3:37:28 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/3/14 3:50 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

No, actually the Evangelicals are doiig just fine without him

WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS.. I_am_Tosk General 5 May 21st 11 12:03 AM
Is it warm GregS[_3_] Electronics 0 January 6th 10 05:27 PM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] General 2 October 11th 07 04:53 PM
OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart jps General 159 January 14th 04 12:52 PM