Default Even veterans think...

....Republicans are flaming asses:

http://www.businessinsider.com/veter...ups-gop-2014-2

--
All that is left in the contemporary
Republican-Conservative-Christian-Tea Party is a majority of hate-filled
“basers” that cannot tolerate gays, blacks, latinos, students, women,
and non-Christians, and a small minority of “old-style” Republicans who
pretend to ignore morons like Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin, and the venom
their party leaders spew.

On 3/2/2014 5:02 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...Republicans are flaming asses:

http://www.businessinsider.com/veter...ups-gop-2014-2

I read the part that said, "Veterans organizations are not happy with
U.S. Senate Republicans today ...."

but I guess I missed the part where they said they think, "Republicans
are flaming asses".

Could you point out what paragraph that appears in?

On 3/2/14, 5:13 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/2/2014 5:02 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...Republicans are flaming asses:

http://www.businessinsider.com/veter...ups-gop-2014-2

I read the part that said, "Veterans organizations are not happy with
U.S. Senate Republicans today ...."

but I guess I missed the part where they said they think, "Republicans
are flaming asses".

Could you point out what paragraph that appears in?

It's implied.

Hey, I took into account *some* of the Republicans here in wrecked.boats
and they certainly qualify as flaming asses.

Temp hit 80F this afternoon. I got a bit sunburned. Dunno what the ocean
water temp was, but I could tolerate it. Pool, like all pools in this
latitude, was pee-warm.

I've seen some great-looking boats, and the boat decorations were't bad,
either.

--
All that is left in the contemporary
Republican-Conservative-Christian-Tea Party is a majority of hate-filled
“basers” that cannot tolerate gays, blacks, latinos, students, women,
and non-Christians, and a small minority of “old-style” Republicans who
pretend to ignore morons like Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin, and the venom
their party leaders spew.
KC KC is offline

On 3/2/2014 5:13 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/2/2014 5:02 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...Republicans are flaming asses:

http://www.businessinsider.com/veter...ups-gop-2014-2

I read the part that said, "Veterans organizations are not happy with
U.S. Senate Republicans today ...."

but I guess I missed the part where they said they think, "Republicans
are flaming asses".

Could you point out what paragraph that appears in?

Well, I know at least a half dozen or more current active duty kids, and
each and every one of them will vote GOP based on the antics of the
current party in power....

Thank you Veterans! John H[_2_] General 5 November 12th 13 02:26 PM
Also for Veterans... GuzzisRule General 0 November 11th 12 02:03 PM
Veterans Day Jim General 22 November 3rd 09 01:51 PM
OT a question tot he veterans Tim General 11 December 1st 07 01:45 PM
Thank You Veterans JimH General 30 November 13th 04 06:07 PM