JimH

Default Thank You Veterans

My thanks to all you Veterans out there for your service to our Country.

Thank you!

Gary Warner

"JimH" wrote in message
My thanks to all you Veterans out there for your service to our Country.

Thank you!

Both past & present...

Hear! Hear!

JohnH

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:57:28 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

My thanks to all you Veterans out there for your service to our Country.

Thank you!

You're quite welcome! I appreciate the thought. Today at school I
received a card signed by a bunch of students. The thought meant a
lot.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Don White

"JohnH" wrote in message
news

You're quite welcome! I appreciate the thought. Today at school I
received a card signed by a bunch of students. The thought meant a
lot.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Your schools are open on Remembrance Day? Here it's a holiday. Even
Walmart and Costco are closed.

JohnH

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:18:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news

You're quite welcome! I appreciate the thought. Today at school I
received a card signed by a bunch of students. The thought meant a
lot.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Your schools are open on Remembrance Day? Here it's a holiday. Even
Walmart and Costco are closed.

Yup, Fairfax County, VA, has school on Veterans' Day. We used to wear
our uniforms on that day. The kids liked it. Now most of us can't get
into our uniforms. Saw one retired Marine wearing his. Marines just
don't gain weight, I guess!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:55:15 -0500, JohnH
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:18:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news

You're quite welcome! I appreciate the thought. Today at school I
received a card signed by a bunch of students. The thought meant a
lot.

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Your schools are open on Remembrance Day? Here it's a holiday. Even
Walmart and Costco are closed.

Yup, Fairfax County, VA, has school on Veterans' Day. We used to wear
our uniforms on that day. The kids liked it. Now most of us can't get
into our uniforms. Saw one retired Marine wearing his. Marines just
don't gain weight, I guess!

You would guess wrong. :)

Later,

Tom
JohnH

wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:18:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news

You're quite welcome! I appreciate the thought. Today at school I
received a card signed by a bunch of students. The thought meant a
lot.

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Your schools are open on Remembrance Day? Here it's a holiday. Even
Walmart and Costco are closed.

Yup, Fairfax County, VA, has school on Veterans' Day. We used to wear
our uniforms on that day. The kids liked it. Now most of us can't get
into our uniforms. Saw one retired Marine wearing his. Marines just
don't gain weight, I guess!

You would guess wrong. :)

Later,

Tom

That was a big lift to my self-esteem. Thanks!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:18:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news

You're quite welcome! I appreciate the thought. Today at school I
received a card signed by a bunch of students. The thought meant a
lot.

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Your schools are open on Remembrance Day? Here it's a holiday. Even
Walmart and Costco are closed.

Yup, Fairfax County, VA, has school on Veterans' Day. We used to wear
our uniforms on that day. The kids liked it. Now most of us can't get
into our uniforms. Saw one retired Marine wearing his. Marines just
don't gain weight, I guess!

You would guess wrong. :)

That was a big lift to my self-esteem. Thanks!

Must be Army huh?

I'm sorry - couldn't resist... :)

Later,

Tom
JohnH

wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:18:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news

You're quite welcome! I appreciate the thought. Today at school I
received a card signed by a bunch of students. The thought meant a
lot.

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Your schools are open on Remembrance Day? Here it's a holiday. Even
Walmart and Costco are closed.

Yup, Fairfax County, VA, has school on Veterans' Day. We used to wear
our uniforms on that day. The kids liked it. Now most of us can't get
into our uniforms. Saw one retired Marine wearing his. Marines just
don't gain weight, I guess!

You would guess wrong. :)

That was a big lift to my self-esteem. Thanks!

Must be Army huh?

I'm sorry - couldn't resist... :)

Later,

Tom

Yeah. We were the guys without our own personal cameraman! (Couldn't
resist! :))

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
DSK

JimH wrote:
My thanks to all you Veterans out there for your service to our Country.

Thank you!

You're welcome. And I add my salute to all those Amricans of every
generation who made a sacrifice for our country, especially the men &
women currently serving overseas and far from their families.

Douglas King, ex-BT1(SW)