Default Zappos - my new favorite store...

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:28:26 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

One of
these days I'll drive over to your house and smoke some rubber tire on
your driveway. Oh wait, you'd probably think you'd have to Stand Your
Ground and shoot me.

===

We could sell tickets to that event. I want the movie rights.

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:00:53 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:28:26 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

One of
these days I'll drive over to your house and smoke some rubber tire on
your driveway. Oh wait, you'd probably think you'd have to Stand Your
Ground and shoot me.

===

We could sell tickets to that event. I want the movie rights.

First he'd have to buy a motorcycle that could 'smoke some rubber tire'.

On 2/27/2014 1:06 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:00:53 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:28:26 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

One of
these days I'll drive over to your house and smoke some rubber tire on
your driveway. Oh wait, you'd probably think you'd have to Stand Your
Ground and shoot me.

===

We could sell tickets to that event. I want the movie rights.

First he'd have to buy a motorcycle that could 'smoke some rubber tire'.

His salesman told him he was buying a bad ass motorbike capable of all
sorts of wondrous things.
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:50:52 AM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
...for boots, belts, etc.

I'd bought a pair of boots. They were too big, but before I could call or do anything about sending

them back, my wife threw away the boxes they came in.

So now I thought I'm stuck with these boots that are way too big. Yesterday I called them, knowing

they're going to laugh in my face. I explained my predicament, and instead of laughing the lady

said, "No problem, John, we'll fix you right up. I'll email you a shipping label for the old boots.

Box 'em up and give 'em to the UPS guy who will be delivering your new boots tomorrow."

Unreal!

That's class service, John. It's 'extra-mile service' that keeps their customers coming back to them.

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:15:50 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:50:52 AM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
...for boots, belts, etc.

I'd bought a pair of boots. They were too big, but before I could call or do anything about sending

them back, my wife threw away the boxes they came in.

So now I thought I'm stuck with these boots that are way too big. Yesterday I called them, knowing

they're going to laugh in my face. I explained my predicament, and instead of laughing the lady

said, "No problem, John, we'll fix you right up. I'll email you a shipping label for the old boots.

Box 'em up and give 'em to the UPS guy who will be delivering your new boots tomorrow."

Unreal!

That's class service, John. It's 'extra-mile service' that keeps their customers coming back to them.

The new ones got here last night about 7:30, but they arrived as she said, "Tomorrow." I couldn't
believe they overnighted the replacements to me. Oh, and these fit!

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:54:12 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 07:33:40 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

[...]

My wife buys most of her shoes from Zappos and she sends lots of them
back for one reason or another. They are OK with it since she always
ends up buying something.
The easiest way to return them is to request the USPS option and go to
USPS.com to request a pickup. The mail lady picks them up from my
front porch the next day.

I have started getting my Sperry AOs there too. I end up wearing out a
couple pairs a year but that is pretty much all I wear.
I have never sent any back tho, since I always buy the same thing, in
the same size. The only variable is color.

Zappos sent me a label which I taped on the return box. When UPS delivered the new boots, they
picked up the returning pair. Worked great.

Just another day at America's 'favorite' store X ` Man[_3_] General 14 November 27th 11 02:05 PM
Quick poll-favorite/least favorite watches John Cairns ASA 6 January 23rd 06 04:36 PM
My Favorite Tax John H General 14 April 29th 05 04:40 PM
My favorite pic John Cairns ASA 5 February 20th 05 01:31 PM
Favorite New 23? Used 25? Bill Poletti General 0 December 4th 04 03:00 PM