KC KC is offline

Default Hey John???

On 2/17/2014 11:55 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Yeah, cause they are not related at all... But hey, you are the boss

BTW Scott, you don't have to call me names by email. You can do it right here.

Ummm, would you mind telling me what the hell you are talking about
here? Or are you just smearing me??

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:12:19 -0500, KC wrote:

On 2/17/2014 11:55 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Yeah, cause they are not related at all... But hey, you are the boss

BTW Scott, you don't have to call me names by email. You can do it right here.

Ummm, would you mind telling me what the hell you are talking about
here? Or are you just smearing me??

from: KC
to: Poco Loco
date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:23 PM
subject: countersteering...
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

We'll leave it at that.

On 2/17/14, 1:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/17/2014 11:55 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Yeah, cause they are not related at all... But hey, you are the boss

BTW Scott, you don't have to call me names by email. You can do it
right here.

Ummm, would you mind telling me what the hell you are talking about
here? Or are you just smearing me??

He might be referring to Doppleganger Scotty, your Canadian namesake.

KC KC is offline

On 2/17/2014 1:27 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:12:19 -0500, KC wrote:

On 2/17/2014 11:55 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Yeah, cause they are not related at all... But hey, you are the boss

BTW Scott, you don't have to call me names by email. You can do it right here.

Ummm, would you mind telling me what the hell you are talking about
here? Or are you just smearing me??

from: KC
to: Poco Loco
date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:23 PM
subject: countersteering...
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

We'll leave it at that.

Absolutely forged. And you all know damn well if I say something here, I
admit it... period...

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:50:59 -0500, KC wrote:

On 2/17/2014 1:27 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:12:19 -0500, KC wrote:

On 2/17/2014 11:55 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Yeah, cause they are not related at all... But hey, you are the boss

BTW Scott, you don't have to call me names by email. You can do it right here.

Ummm, would you mind telling me what the hell you are talking about
here? Or are you just smearing me??

from: KC
to: Poco Loco
date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:23 PM
subject: countersteering...
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

We'll leave it at that.

Absolutely forged. And you all know damn well if I say something here, I
admit it... period...

Are you giving permission to have the email message in question put into the public domain?

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:03:50 -0500, BAR wrote:

[...]

Nah, no sweat. I didn't know it was possible to use someone else's name on gmail, but apparently it
can be done.

On 2/17/2014 1:29 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/17/14, 1:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/17/2014 11:55 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Yeah, cause they are not related at all... But hey, you are the boss

BTW Scott, you don't have to call me names by email. You can do it
right here.

Ummm, would you mind telling me what the hell you are talking about
here? Or are you just smearing me??

He might be referring to Doppleganger Scotty, your Canadian namesake.

Nah, it was the Connecticut Scotty. It's one of his email addresses.

My guess is it was a reply intended for rec.boats but he sent it to
John's email by mistake. Happens. I've done it many times.

KC KC is offline

On 2/17/2014 2:03 PM, BAR wrote:

[...]

,

Sure, and I did go back and check and I did write it. Somehow went
straight to John instead of the group. He was acting like an asshole, so
I called him, "asshole"...