Default Snow News...I'll believe it when I see it...

The parcel I've been tracking for fun that is coming from California via
FEDEX made it from Newark to Dulles Airport last night, and FEDEX claims
it will be delivered today. If that happens, I'll be astonished, because
the roads are snowy, icy, slushy, and the snow is heavy and wet.

Right now, the outside temp is 32F, it's raining and the snow on our
deck is melting. But the forecast indicates more snow is on the way.

I'm tired of February and I am tired of winter.

--
Sarah Palin is watching the Sochi Olympic Games from the front porch of
her house.

OT For Sale; snow plows, snow blower, snow shovels Scotty ASA 0 February 15th 06 02:00 AM
How much (snow) did you get? Reggie Smithers General 0 February 13th 06 01:05 PM
For you in the snow Bill McKee General 12 December 28th 05 04:07 AM
Snow Thom Stewart ASA 33 February 2nd 04 10:56 AM
Well, looks like the snow is on. Scott Vernon ASA 5 June 26th 03 05:22 PM