Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Windows XP end of support

For all of you Win XP fans, and I am one of them, you should know that
Microsoft is dropping support soon. The implications are that it
will be increasingly difficult to run new hardware and software.
Additionally there will be no new fixes for security vulnerabilities.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/end-support-help?ocid=XPEOS_SEM_google_FAM_WINDOWS_BRAND_NULL_ LEARN_win%20xp%20end%20of%20life&wt.mc_id=XPEOS_SE M_google_FAM_WINDOWS_BRAND_NULL_LEARN_win%20xp%20e nd%20of%20life

Anyone looking for an inexpensive way to upgrade both hardware and
software at the same time should take a look at this deal:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2416685&SRCCODE=WEBCRITAP&cm_mmc _o=-KeCjC2ybfwBCjCqHa-q7HaGW7CjC-gfbMw%20VkAl&utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=CPC%2BBa nner&utm_content=Active%2BPlus&utm_campaign=retarg eting

For $200 it comes with a fairly fast processor and Win 7 professional.

I suspect it will sell out quickly at that price.