Default Yo Luddite

Have you heard the Telarc version of Saint-Saens Symphony No 3 (Organ) on that sound system of
yours? If not, and if at all interested, send me an address at my gmail address. The Telarc
recording makes the rest, that I've heard, sound rather puny.

On 1/18/2014 2:19 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
Have you heard the Telarc version of Saint-Saens Symphony No 3 (Organ) on that sound system of
yours? If not, and if at all interested, send me an address at my gmail address. The Telarc
recording makes the rest, that I've heard, sound rather puny.

Thanks. I haven't heard it but to be perfectly honest, I haven't spent
much time seriously listening to recorded music of any kind for quite a
while. My interest goes in cycles.

Telarc has produced some outstanding recordings. I have a few. Maybe
if I found them and listened to them again it would renew my interest.

Appreciate the offer, but I'll watch for it should the interest return.

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:00:01 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/18/2014 2:19 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
Have you heard the Telarc version of Saint-Saens Symphony No 3 (Organ) on that sound system of
yours? If not, and if at all interested, send me an address at my gmail address. The Telarc
recording makes the rest, that I've heard, sound rather puny.

Thanks. I haven't heard it but to be perfectly honest, I haven't spent
much time seriously listening to recorded music of any kind for quite a
while. My interest goes in cycles.

Telarc has produced some outstanding recordings. I have a few. Maybe
if I found them and listened to them again it would renew my interest.

Appreciate the offer, but I'll watch for it should the interest return.

The second movement should give your woofer a thrill.

Yo Luddite - You alluded to this...Give a man a fish... John H[_2_] General 14 November 17th 13 03:10 PM
Yo Luddite John H[_2_] General 2 October 10th 13 01:13 AM
For Mr. Luddite... F.O.A.D. General 1 September 17th 13 02:40 AM
Not so much a Luddite in my old age Frogwatch[_2_] General 12 March 22nd 09 03:02 AM
On being a Technical Luddite... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 March 12th 08 11:02 AM