Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Yo Luddite

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:00:01 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/18/2014 2:19 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
Have you heard the Telarc version of Saint-Saens Symphony No 3 (Organ) on that sound system of
yours? If not, and if at all interested, send me an address at my gmail address. The Telarc
recording makes the rest, that I've heard, sound rather puny.

Thanks. I haven't heard it but to be perfectly honest, I haven't spent
much time seriously listening to recorded music of any kind for quite a
while. My interest goes in cycles.

Telarc has produced some outstanding recordings. I have a few. Maybe
if I found them and listened to them again it would renew my interest.

Appreciate the offer, but I'll watch for it should the interest return.

The second movement should give your woofer a thrill.