Default Yo Luddite - You alluded to this...Give a man a fish...

On 11/10/2013 5:17 PM, John H wrote:
.... . . and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime.

2013 Version:

Give a man a Welfare check, a free phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, Section
8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he
will vote Democrat the rest of his life even after he’s dead.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I like Luddites version but the other version is, sadly, true as well.

On 11/11/2013 7:49 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Herring is a modern day Republican conservative Christian..."I've got
mine, so **** you."

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

Or Harry's liberal progressive athiest ..."I was gifted mine, so **** you"

Yo Luddite John H[_2_] General 2 October 10th 13 01:13 AM
For Mr. Luddite... F.O.A.D. General 1 September 17th 13 02:40 AM
Not so much a Luddite in my old age Frogwatch[_2_] General 12 March 22nd 09 03:02 AM
On being a Technical Luddite... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 March 12th 08 11:02 AM
Fish and Ski I/O HugYourPug General 6 May 6th 04 03:35 AM