Bill Ditmire

Default Sailing NY Harbor- advice?

I sail out of Atlantic City. This summer I would like to spend a few days
sailing around the NYC area. Are there safe anchorages? Cheap tieups?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Bill Ditmire
Innisfree
Pearson Vanguard 301
Dennis Gibbons

There used to be. We would be able to sneak in at South Street Seaport, go
in, get drunk and spend the night. Also, we would tuck in behind Liberty
Island on the hook. Post 9-11, no more

--
Dennis Gibbons
dkgibbons at optonline dot net