Manlio Laschena

Default about sailing magazines

As in Italy sailing magazines are mainly a way to get advertisments
and pay for them ... may I ask what's the magazine you read and if you
like it.

Thanks for the attention.
Manlio

Manlio Laschena
http://Delphi-Jedi.org
Bumper7

48 Degrees North, but it might not qualify as a magazine, 'cause it's
free, paid for by the advertizing in it. Of course, if you want to read
it in Italy, you must pay postage or just go online.
http://www.48north.com/index.htm
And don't forget Latitude 38,
http://www.latitude38.com/ and I think it's free, too.

Manlio Laschena wrote:
As in Italy sailing magazines are mainly a way to get advertisments
and pay for them ... may I ask what's the magazine you read and if you
like it.

Thanks for the attention.
Manlio

Manlio Laschena
http://Delphi-Jedi.org

Meindert Sprang

"Bumper7" wrote in message
48 Degrees North, but it might not qualify as a magazine, 'cause it's
free, paid for by the advertizing in it. Of course, if you want to read
it in Italy, you must pay postage or just go online.
http://www.48north.com/index.htm
And don't forget Latitude 38,
http://www.latitude38.com/ and I think it's free, too.

Both ar NOT free.

Meindert

jeannette

They are free if you live in the Bay Area and pick them up from a
marine store. Of course you probably mean that nothing is free and
that you must pay indirectly everytime you buy some gear from the
advertizers.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:58:36 +0100, "Meindert Sprang"
wrote:

"Bumper7" wrote in message
48 Degrees North, but it might not qualify as a magazine, 'cause it's
free, paid for by the advertizing in it. Of course, if you want to read
it in Italy, you must pay postage or just go online.
http://www.48north.com/index.htm
And don't forget Latitude 38,
http://www.latitude38.com/ and I think it's free, too.

Both ar NOT free.

Meindert

Jeannette Bristol 32, San Francisco
http://www.eblw.com/contepartiro/contepartiro.html
Meindert Sprang

"jeannette" wrote in message
They are free if you live in the Bay Area and pick them up from a
marine store.

Ah, I see. Well, a bit hard for me to pick them up. I live in The
Netherlands...... :-(

Meindert

Manlio Laschena

Followup to msg on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:22:18 +0100, "Meindert
Sprang" :
(Original msg on bottom)

same hard for me from Italy :-))

Manlio

"jeannette" wrote in message
.. .
They are free if you live in the Bay Area and pick them up from a
marine store.

Ah, I see. Well, a bit hard for me to pick them up. I live in The
Netherlands...... :-(

Meindert

Manlio Laschena
http://Delphi-Jedi.org

NotClauswitz

As in Italy sailing magazines are mainly a way to get advertisments
and pay for them ... may I ask what's the magazine you read and if you
like it.

Thanks for the attention.
Manlio

I like "Good Old Boat" magazine

http://www.goodoldboat.com/

-keith

Theo

"Manlio Laschena" wrote in message
As in Italy sailing magazines are mainly a way to get advertisments
and pay for them ... may I ask what's the magazine you read and if you
like it.

Its not free and I don't know what the magazine costs in Italy.
But I like:
'Yachting World' http://www.yachting-world.com/ .

Its written in english. The boat reviews are very good.

My Dutch magazine 'Zeilen' http://www.zeilen.com/ sometimes
revers to the reviews and articles in 'Yachting World'.

regards,
Theo.