Default Headlines ....

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...

That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.
I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

On 8/21/13 11:38 AM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...

That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.
I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

Didn't he say something about cutting off his ponytail so he could get
that job as a fence post digger?

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 12:50:33 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 11:38 AM, True North wrote:

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:

On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...

That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.

I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

Didn't he say something about cutting off his ponytail so he could get

that job as a fence post digger?

~~ SNERK ~~
Cut off his ponytail for one days work as a posthole digger??
If that don't beat all!

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:00:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 14:38:48 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......

You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No.. I directed that to where I meant to....
to L'il Snottie from South Windsor, CT who hasn't worked at a legit job for the last dozen years, even though he's been given good advice on doing so from yours truly and other civic minded individuals in this newsgroup.

Those who are jobless, if such be the case, can't be expected to pay much in the way of taxes.

Your best buddy, on the other hand, brags of his jobs continuously, but doesn't pay his taxes.

Don't you see some hypocrisy there?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.
I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

You need your wife to help you push your little boat. You would break a
hip just making that first turn to run away from any real-life
confrontation, tough guy.