Bob Bob is offline

Default Island Babes Making and giving headlines

In article 8HaFh.1144937$1T2.951996@pd7urf2no,
says...
Jennifer Crosby
http://stockdestroyed.blogspot.com/ - Learn how you can make millions in the first 15mins and how after some practice you can make much more.

Resident Vancouver Island man reveals information on getting caught with everclear across the border and how it has changed his life forever. The biggest change is his gray slacks.

How much do you want to know? Duh I like you look at your profile for god sakes.

Stock ANALyste reveals the secret behind the current stock embalance and the viral effects that might of caused near epidemic like sell offs of some major institutional stocks.

For more information contact deeper throat.

From the Adsense www site:

How do I report a policy violation?

We regularly review sites in our program for compliance with our program
policies. If you notice a site displaying Google ads that you believe is
violating our program policies, please let us know and we can
investigate the issue further.

To bring a site to our attention, follow these steps:

1. Draft a new email. If possible, please use the email address
currently associated with your AdSense account
2. Write 'AdSense Policy Violation' as the subject of your message
3. Please include all of the following in the body of your message:
* The URL of the violating website
* A description of the violation
* The specific location of the violation, if applicable
4. Send this email to