John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Headlines ....

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:00:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 14:38:48 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......

You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No.. I directed that to where I meant to....
to L'il Snottie from South Windsor, CT who hasn't worked at a legit job for the last dozen years, even though he's been given good advice on doing so from yours truly and other civic minded individuals in this newsgroup.

Those who are jobless, if such be the case, can't be expected to pay much in the way of taxes.

Your best buddy, on the other hand, brags of his jobs continuously, but doesn't pay his taxes.

Don't you see some hypocrisy there?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!