Default Do you have to be a moron to be...

....a Texas Republican?

Cathie Adams served as chair of the Texas Republican Party for the
larger part of a year between 2009 and 2010. Now she's railing against
immigration reform, citing her belief that it will lead to an
identification system indicative of biblical End Times.

When [radio personality Rick Wiles] decried a "biometric scanning"
proposal present in the Senate's bill, Adams suggested that such a plan
would manifest itself by giving "lost foreigners" the sort of "mark of
the beast" cited in End Times prophecies.

"And, of course, we know in biblical prophecy that that is the End
Times," Adams said of the initiative. "That is going to be the brand
either on our foreheads or on the back of our hands. That is demonic
through and through. That is End Times prophecy. There is no question
about that."

http://tinyurl.com/k8z6yc7

Some moron... F.O.A.D. General 11 May 6th 13 01:57 PM
What a moron... X ` Man[_3_] General 0 July 29th 12 03:46 PM
Not THIS right wing moron again!!! iBoaterer[_2_] General 48 June 2nd 12 02:33 AM
Moron... Wizard of Woodstock General 37 June 5th 09 04:59 PM
West Moron Bill Andersen Electronics 13 October 2nd 03 04:07 AM