Default Not THIS right wing moron again!!!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast/2240232483/

On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

On May 30, 10:50*am, JustWait wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

Don't you think she might need a couple of hours to recover from any
infection... let alone an "upper res. infection"?
Does Connecticut take child abuse seriously?

On 5/30/12 9:50 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

Motocross "literally translates" as "where the mole crosses"? What a
semiliterate, totally ignorant moron you are. There's no variation in
etymology of the word "mole" (Tapla europa) with the letter "T" in it so
pray tell how "mole" evolved into "moto."

"Where the mole crosses the track..." That's a quadruple snerk.

On 5/30/12 10:05 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 30, 10:50 am, wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

Don't you think she might need a couple of hours to recover from any
infection... let alone an "upper res. infection"?
Does Connecticut take child abuse seriously?

I think Ms. Pink Hair is 18 now, and, if so, it would no longer be child
abuse, although it might still qualify as reckless endangerment.

On 5/30/2012 9:50 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

At the moment he appears to be extremely envious of rich republican, as
he calls them, "morons".

On 5/30/2012 10:05 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 30, 10:50 am, wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

Don't you think she might need a couple of hours to recover from any
infection... let alone an "upper res. infection"?
Does Connecticut take child abuse seriously?

Dr. Scott said might, slight, and hopefully. Apparently your brain gets
all loosie goosie and fails to read for content. And then you make a
dumb comment at the end.

Harry sure has a stable full of idiot buddies.

On May 30, 10:50 am, wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

Don't you think she might need a couple of hours to recover from any
infection... let alone an "upper res. infection"?
Does Connecticut take child abuse seriously?

I know working for the nanny state, you probably laid home drinking beer
every time you had a sniffle but she is 18 years old and makes her own
decisions.. I just drive.

On 5/30/2012 10:08 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/30/12 9:50 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

Motocross "literally translates" as "where the mole crosses"? What a
semiliterate, totally ignorant moron you are. There's no variation in
etymology of the word "mole" (Tapla europa) with the letter "T" in it so
pray tell how "mole" evolved into "moto."

"Where the mole crosses the track..." That's a quadruple snerk.

First you call him semi literate and then totally ignorant moron.

Now I see where Donnie dun got his learnin.

On 5/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:

Is school out already where you live? The high schoolers are still in
school down here. Or did your kid drop out?

Uh, she graduated early.. Unlike your phony grandkid you made up that
spoke what, 4 languages one month, and was learning a "second" language
a few months later... LOL.

The Moron President Jim General 12 June 16th 10 12:45 AM
Well, I see that now the moron known as slammer Loogypicker[_2_] General 40 January 13th 10 12:23 AM
What kind of a MORON???? Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 0 July 19th 09 09:32 PM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
Moron... Wizard of Woodstock General 37 June 5th 09 04:59 PM