Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Not THIS right wing moron again!!!

On 5/30/2012 10:05 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 30, 10:50 am, wrote:
On 5/30/2012 9:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/tru...r-controversy-
again/2240420270/Comcast

So yesterday on the "Motocross" (literally translated, "where the mole
crosses") track we only got a couple laps in. Jess is having some
breathing issues, I think she might have a slight upper resp infection..
We will be seeing the doctor this morning, and hopefully riding again by
this afternoon... How is your week going troll??

Don't you think she might need a couple of hours to recover from any
infection... let alone an "upper res. infection"?
Does Connecticut take child abuse seriously?

Dr. Scott said might, slight, and hopefully. Apparently your brain gets
all loosie goosie and fails to read for content. And then you make a
dumb comment at the end.

Harry sure has a stable full of idiot buddies.