Default Picked up...

....a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and
was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting
a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here
moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

On 7/31/13 1:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

Of course. Let me know if you get it. I seem to have several email addys
for you.

Got it.... Thanks again.

On 7/31/2013 1:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

I have a better idea. Why don't the pair of you dimwits take your
mindless chatter off the net entirely.

And here comes FlatulentJim..proving Harry correct yet again.
You'd almost think Harry pays you to make him look smart.

On 7/31/2013 6:12 PM, True North wrote:
And here comes FlatulentJim..proving Harry correct yet again.
You'd almost think Harry pays you to make him look smart.

If I make Harry look smart, he should pay me money. It's only fair. He
can't do it on his own.

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:12:21 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

And here comes FlatulentJim..proving Harry correct yet again.
You'd almost think Harry pays you to make him look smart.

Harry'd have to be paying a hell of a lot more than he is now

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On 8/1/13 8:01 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 7/31/2013 1:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

Big ****ing deal...

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England
kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

We understand why having clean cushions on a boat wouldn't matter to a
dirty little slimeball like you. First, you're a dirty little slimeball.
Second, you told us your boat rotted in your backyard. Third, you
probably didn't have any boat cushions to keep clean.