Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Picked up...

....a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and
was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting
a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here
moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.