BoatBanter.com

-   -   Picked up... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157835-picked-up.html)

F.O.A.D. July 31st 13 02:54 PM

Picked up...

....a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and
was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting
a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here
moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

:)

True North[_2_] July 31st 13 06:12 PM

Picked up...

On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

:)

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

F.O.A.D. July 31st 13 06:16 PM

Picked up...

On 7/31/13 1:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

:)

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

Of course. Let me know if you get it. I seem to have several email addys
for you.

True North[_2_] July 31st 13 06:41 PM

Picked up...

Got it.... Thanks again.

Hank©[_3_] July 31st 13 10:36 PM

Picked up...

On 7/31/2013 1:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

:)

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

I have a better idea. Why don't the pair of you dimwits take your
mindless chatter off the net entirely.

True North[_2_] July 31st 13 11:12 PM

Picked up...

And here comes FlatulentJim..proving Harry correct yet again.
You'd almost think Harry pays you to make him look smart.

Hank©[_3_] July 31st 13 11:15 PM

Picked up...

On 7/31/2013 6:12 PM, True North wrote:
And here comes FlatulentJim..proving Harry correct yet again.
You'd almost think Harry pays you to make him look smart.

If I make Harry look smart, he should pay me money. It's only fair. He
can't do it on his own.

John H[_2_] August 1st 13 12:18 PM

Picked up...

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:12:21 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

And here comes FlatulentJim..proving Harry correct yet again.
You'd almost think Harry pays you to make him look smart.

Harry'd have to be paying a hell of a lot more than he is now

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

F.O.A.D. August 1st 13 01:05 PM

Picked up...

On 8/1/13 8:01 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 7/31/2013 1:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:54:12 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a good tip at the marina for cleaning vinyl covered boat cushions and

was going to post it here, but then I remembered that posting

a decent boating tip would only get the right-wing slugs who live here

moving, so I reconsidered and decided...nah.

Rec.Boats is a *great place* to not post boating tips and information.

:)

Big ****ing deal...

Those #$@%# slugs sure interfere with the sharing of information.

I had some Auto-Glym Vinyl & Rubber Care product made in England
kicking around the house, so I used that on my boat seat vinyl.
So far...so good.
Can you e-mail your tip directly to me?

We understand why having clean cushions on a boat wouldn't matter to a
dirty little slimeball like you. First, you're a dirty little slimeball.
Second, you told us your boat rotted in your backyard. Third, you
probably didn't have any boat cushions to keep clean.