Default Ahh, Republithugs Still Warring on Women

Jesus may not have been a dick, but a lot of Republicans are. After
making and carrying a sign that read “Jesus was not a dick so keep him
out of my vagina” a 14 year old girl and her family experienced verbal
assaults on and offline. In her blog post on xojane, Tuesday Cain wrote
“I am the 14-year-old girl who made the sign and was labeled a whore by
strangers online” Kudos to Tuesday and her father as well, who has spent
a lot of time online lately, defending his daughter against ruthless
attacks from right wing fanatics. Tuesday wrote:

The first day that we were out protesting at the Capitol, my friend
and I took turns holding up the sign I wrote, and an older man came up
to us yelling right in our faces. “You two should shave your heads! You
should become lesbians! No man will ever want you! You’re ugly!”

She went on to describe what that experience was like for her and her
young friend.

The police had to ask him to stop yelling at us. It was scary. But
more than scaring me, what it did was make me feel even more determined
to stand up and protest even louder.

Following the protest, her blog page has been flooded with hateful, ugly
comments from members of the anti-abortion club. Some of the comments
she read, like the one from the person who said her parents should be
arrested for child abuse, or even worse, the one who accused her dad of
inviting her friends over to “play abortion clinic”. Others her dad
took care of for her.

What the pro-life community doesn’t seem to understand (besides science,
human reproductive systems, pregnancy prevention methods, statistics,
math and how to think critically, I mean) is that their actions,
behaviors and attitudes towards others are repulsive to the general
public. No-one wants to listen to the point of view someone who displays
their “love of life” by calling a 14 year old girl a whore. No-one
believes that they have anyone’s best interests at heart, when their
hatred and vitriol is always seething out at some unsuspecting person,
like this 14 year old girl.

While it is frustrating to think that this young lady was attacked with
such hate and venom for merely exercising her right to free speech, it’s
encouraging to know that these ruthless attacks have not caused Tuesday
to back down from what she believes. She took to her blog to express her
disappointment in the adults that have been calling her names and
slandering her online. Here is how she ended her post:

Normally, I prefer to look up to adults as role models. But what is
happening in Texas right now it’s hard to find adults who I want to look
up to.

I don’t look up to an adult who is taking away a woman’s right to
choose.

I don’t look up to an adult who is calling a 14-year-old girl a whore.

I don’t look up to an adult who is screaming in my face and saying
I am ugly.

And I certainly don’t look up to anyone who says they are Christian
but treats women the way I’ve been treated these past few days as a
teenage girl.

On the bright side, now that she’s seen the true colors of the
“pro-life” community, she’s more determined than ever to continue her
fight to defend the rights of women in Texas.

http://tinyurl.com/kl2jf4v

I didn't realize until I had read almost to the end of the article that
it had to do with Texas. I thought it was about an incident in Virginia.

On 7/23/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Jesus may not have been a dick, but a lot of Republicans are. After
making and carrying a sign that read “Jesus was not a dick so keep him
out of my vagina” a 14 year old girl and her family experienced verbal
assaults on and offline.

Well, what a surprise.

I'm sure the newsgroup dickhead thinks the little girls potty mouth
comment was totally appropriate.

On 7/23/2013 4:14 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 7/23/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Jesus may not have been a dick, but a lot of Republicans are. After
making and carrying a sign that read “Jesus was not a dick so keep him
out of my vagina” a 14 year old girl and her family experienced verbal
assaults on and offline.

Well, what a surprise.

I'm sure the newsgroup dickhead thinks the little girls potty mouth
comment was totally appropriate.

Hey, it's ok as long as it's a democratic operative using that kind of
language for a political end the child could never understand... but a
pink haired, 18 year old semi-pro racer and her dad..... oh, no....snerk

Default ed

On 7/23/13 6:20 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 7/23/2013 4:14 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 7/23/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Jesus may not have been a dick, but a lot of Republicans are. After
making and carrying a sign that read “Jesus was not a dick so keep him
out of my vagina” a 14 year old girl and her family experienced verbal
assaults on and offline.

Well, what a surprise.

I'm sure the newsgroup dickhead thinks the little girls potty mouth
comment was totally appropriate.

Hey, it's ok as long as it's a democratic operative using that kind of
language for a political end the child could never understand... but a
pink haired, 18 year old semi-pro racer and her dad..... oh, no....snerk

Perhaps in your household 14 year olds don't know about the birds and
the bees, or the process of impregnation, or ways to prevent same, or
don't know that vagina is the proper name for the part in question, or
how the word "dick" is being used here, or that Jesus was not someone
who condemned sexuality, or that many Christians want to force their
confusion about religious beliefs and sexuality on others, but,
obviously, the young teenager in question was properly educated.

Further, I suspect the 14 year old fully understands the politics of her
sign and statements. She obviously was not raised in the household of an
ignorant, paranoid schmuck.

Neither the use of the word "vagina" or the word "dick" compare in
severity to the language you posted here while your daughter was watching.

Oh, in the time and places of Jesus, many girls of 14 were married women
and certainly familiar with both the polite and not so polite nouns for
their sexual pieces and parts and those of their husbands.

As for a pink-haired 18-year-old girl, what's the next step, tattoos and
body piercings? Charmed, I am sure.

On 7/23/2013 4:14 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 7/23/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Well dickhead, you dove head first into this one. Your faux concern for
women's rights are an excellent demonstration of your bigotry. You
truely are a POS.

On the treatment of women... HK General 10 July 13th 09 12:21 PM
Cheap Ashworth Women's Metal Bracelet Watches - Ashworth Women'sMetal Bracelet Watch Cheapest [email protected] General 0 April 28th 08 03:23 AM
women and children first ? AC General 5 December 21st 04 07:02 PM
Horvath's women (was pic of LP) Joe ASA 10 December 14th 04 01:10 AM
( OT ) Men vs women Jim General 0 August 29th 04 05:51 PM